Welcome to Gaia! ::

Aged Member

3,850 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Signature Look 250
Okay sooooo. For the past month I have not been able to connect to Towns, Virtual Hollywood, Rally,and etc. The screen just stays stuck on the final loading screen before entering Towns and then it will time out saying "server can't connect" and then try to reconnect repeatedly. I figure it was a "bug" with adobe and it would fix itself because that's what has usually happened with past "bugs" I've experienced. I just want to know if I'm the only one experiencing this currently and if it's something I need to fix on my computer? Also I've been using Firefox as my main browser, but I've tried the internet explorer as well and neither will work.

Hallowed Mage

In the name of liberty, I will fight the enemy...

» I pretty much have this same problem...
In fact, since november.
Towns, for whatever reason, does work for me, but anything else such as rally, or vh?
Nope.
I *used* to get the timed out connection, but now it just stays stuck at 'connecting to server'.

If anyone comes up with something for you, I want to join this endeavor, because I want it fixed. mad

I use Firefox as well, but I have tried it on Chrome... no luck.

Games also do not load. gonk
«

Regardless of their allegiance.

User Image

7,450 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Partygoer 500
I have that same problem with ZOMG. My sister let me try on her laptop and it worked fine, my laptop just stays on the last load screen.

Aged Member

3,850 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Signature Look 250
I downloaded google chrome and Gaia works on it again. I'm guessing firefox had a bug.

Ruthless Businessman

7,950 Points
  • Loiterer 100
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Millionaire 200
Method: 301
Error Code: -6
Error: The hood address is invalid.

Is what i got just after "Find me a room" in the starting area of Towns.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff