Welcome to Gaia! ::

Sparkly Tycoon

5,350 Points
  • Profitable 100
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Tycoon 200
So here's up so when i connect to rally it seems not to be loading and get stock up with the CONNECTING TO SERVER (numbers scream ) someone help?

7,300 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Alchemy Level 1 100

7,300 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Alchemy Level 1 100

Quotable Genius

I seem to be having this problem, wanted to reuse an old thread to save space. It's odd how Towns will work, but rallys, VH, and Zomg won't connect.. I have the latest flash installed from adobe, and I've tried IE, and Chrome.. Any ideas would be appreciated?

Hallowed Mage

I have the exact same problem, and since November, in fact. Towns work for me last I checked, but none of the others work at all. Stops when it's loading the server and just sits like that.. It's obnoxious not being able to use VH for about 8 months or so, I used to frequent it almost daily. I'd love it if this could get fixed or have some sort of attention at least, perhaps an explanation? Everything I need is up to date, by the way, so it's not from my end. Possibly my connection, but I have decent speed and from seeing the posts of others with the same problem... It makes me think otherwise. Other browsers have been tried on my side, too, so it's not that either. Please, if there's anything anyone knows about this.. I really want to use VH again. gonk

Clean Werewolf

3,150 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Tycoon 200
idk if im having the same issue but when i go onto rally the HUD doesnt show up at all i can walk around and stuff but i cant talk or do anything else :/

Sparkly Tycoon

5,350 Points
  • Profitable 100
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Tycoon 200
shadow saber wolf
idk if im having the same issue but when i go onto rally the HUD doesnt show up at all i can walk around and stuff but i cant talk or do anything else :/

Same here until now it doesn't really work and yes i can move but no chatting..i still can access towns though

Friendly Seeker

l Kiwie l
I seem to be having this problem, wanted to reuse an old thread to save space. It's odd how Towns will work, but rallys, VH, and Zomg won't connect.. I have the latest flash installed from adobe, and I've tried IE, and Chrome.. Any ideas would be appreciated?

I'm with you, man. I have the latest version of Flash Player, but rally and VH just won't connect to the server. Even if I click "join a room" or choose one of the rooms, the game is stuck on the loading screen.
Bugger. stressed

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces