Welcome to Gaia! ::

Dangerous Lunatic

6,550 Points
  • Grunny Grabber 50
  • Friendly 100
  • Befriended 100
I have currently worked on a puzzle on "insane" and I have been working on it for 2 days now, well I finished it just a couple of minutes ago and when it goes to grant me gold all it says is "granting gold" I sat there for about 10 minutes, clicked "cancel" and closed it down, and went back in to it, and it did the same thing.
I have done that 6 times, now it won't even let me start a NEW puzzle,
what's going on?!

Dangerous Lunatic

6,550 Points
  • Grunny Grabber 50
  • Friendly 100
  • Befriended 100
It's still not working, please fix it soon. crying
i need moneyy sad ( im sooo damn poorr

Dangerous Lunatic

6,550 Points
  • Grunny Grabber 50
  • Friendly 100
  • Befriended 100
Chyeeah, that's why I'm trying to fix my puzzle thing, so I can make some more money
x-Trishaa
i need moneyy sad ( im sooo damn poorr
same here- here I am, finishing an insane, and it won't reward me! crying i've Xd out and re- finished it four times now, but to no avail...
I've had problems in the past with 'insane' puzzles, mostly due to the site timing out. What I do now is about every 5 mins or so I refresh a normal page (like a forum page) and continue working, then do it once again just before completing the puzzle and it will usually work with no trouble.

Dangerous Lunatic

6,550 Points
  • Grunny Grabber 50
  • Friendly 100
  • Befriended 100
That's exactly what has happened to me crying It still won't load, so I can't do the puzzles anymore
ShibuyaNeko
same here- here I am, finishing an insane, and it won't reward me! crying i've Xd out and re- finished it four times now, but to no avail...

Dangerous Lunatic

6,550 Points
  • Grunny Grabber 50
  • Friendly 100
  • Befriended 100
I've tried refreshing the page, but it won't work.
I go to do a new puzzle and the page just won't load up...
ZorTheHungry
I've had problems in the past with 'insane' puzzles, mostly due to the site timing out. What I do now is about every 5 mins or so I refresh a normal page (like a forum page) and continue working, then do it once again just before completing the puzzle and it will usually work with no trouble.
SatanicMonster
ZorTheHungry

I don't try refreshing the popup window where the game is but a different window (usually the one I used to launch the game from). Also, I use chrome since I've encountered various problems with IE and FF making them run slower than they should.

Dangerous Lunatic

6,550 Points
  • Grunny Grabber 50
  • Friendly 100
  • Befriended 100
I refresh that too, even logged out and back into Gaia, but it's still not working, and I use chrome too, it's faster and seems to work better
ZorTheHungry
SatanicMonster
ZorTheHungry

I don't try refreshing the popup window where the game is but a different window (usually the one I used to launch the game from). Also, I use chrome since I've encountered various problems with IE and FF making them run slower than they should.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get Items
Get Gaia Cash
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games