• Invisibility 100
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Alchemy Level 1 100
rofl idea crying gonk gonk question

3,400 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Voter 100
  • Autobiographer 200
Bumping this since the problem is -still- going on.

Just "finished" the latest weekly puzzle, only to find the four bottom edge pieces all gone.. not note, no phonecall, not even a huffy goodbye. I thought of checking their clothes to see if they had packed for a long trip but then I remembered the pieces were -of- clothing.

If any admins ever check for bugs on this forum please see what you can do? I miss my little pieces most dreadfully and if they've been kidnapped I'm afraid I can't afford a ransom and I dont' want them cut up even smaller than they are in insane mode!!!

Using Google Chrome, Windows 7, this is the first puzzle this has ever done this to me on, but it seems to be a consistent thing for this puzzle and now I wonder if it's going to end up as a running trend. I love doing the insane levels on the jigsaws but not if I can't complete them at the end!

Thanks in advance...

Raivis.

4,750 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
i quit playing in 07 because of this issue.. i dont think its going to be finished anytime soon

6,050 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Tycoon 200
Here to report another jigsaw problem.
Missing one piece and shuffle does not bring it back.

Here's an idea though, add an actual boarder to the jigsaw screen so the pieces cant go past it.

7,350 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
edy
If you're playing Jigsaw and notice that you last piece is missing, click the 'Shuffle' button (right below Save). The missing piece should show up.

Well Mr. Moderator, note that everyone who has written in this forum has not been helped in any way.... I got a new Mac for Christmas, and to tell you that this has been going on for me since then, I don't play jigsaws anymore because of this problem...it is on my HP, and my new Mac, and no matter what I can't get the pieces back, and btw SHUFFLE DOES NOT HELP AT ALL!!!! seriously none of us want to play Jigsaws anymore, it is being cheap and taking away all our hard work and coins! Fix it or find someone who can or we won't play again...Sorry for being harsh, I am not usually that way, I just am annoyed that people are commenting and no ones voice seems to be heard. Please find a better solution for this problem...I don't want to have to save after moving every little piece, and have to close out my puzzle and reload it to have my pieces back.

Sincerely,

JFreak13

PS. God Bless you

Invisible Raider

11,550 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Champion 300
  • Marathon 300
Any chance of this ever getting fixed? I've had it happen in the middle of a game, at the beginning of a game, at the end. C'mon guys, this is old. Please fix it? It can't be that hard to put a border on to stop the pieces from going out, though I know programming can be finicky. Pwease?

Sparkly Gekko

8,450 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
  • Loiterer 100
"Dream as if you'll live forever,

I tried to use the shuffle button to make the last piece appear with the last puzzle I did, (I didn't save the entire time), but the piece still didn't show up.

live as if you'll die today."
~James Dean

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas