Welcome to Gaia! ::

Dangerous Raider

5,900 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Member 100
edy
If you're playing Jigsaw and notice that you last piece is missing, click the 'Shuffle' button (right below Save). The missing piece should show up.

Had no glitch of this in any certain way. smile

Dangerous Raider

5,900 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Member 100
famousrocker922
edy
If you're playing Jigsaw and notice that you last piece is missing, click the 'Shuffle' button (right below Save). The missing piece should show up.

After this comment, maybe need 1 more. smile

P.S. I never had a glitch ever.

Dangerous Raider

5,900 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Member 100
famousrocker922
edy

Dangerous Raider

5,900 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Member 100
famousrocker922
famousrocker922
edy

Maybe a glitch of posting 2 times. -.-

Beloved Lunatic

14,900 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Millionaire 200
Queen of Eire
I lost 4 pieces. They were all single pieces, and shuffle did absolutely nothing.

I noticed that when I moved my mouse over to the far left hand section of the screen, sometimes the piece I was holding would just vanish. I didn't think about it until I had finished the puzzle and was looking for the missing pieces.

As my puzzle was on insane difficulty, it's quite understandable how I might be pretty annoyed by this.

This does seem like you may be on to something.
I was playing last night and after having one piece disappear
I moved the puzzle to see it I could find the missing one, and the whole thing went *poof*.
I don't think shuffle is going to fix that.

8,000 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Conventioneer 300
in my case it was pushing the shuffle button that lost my 2 connected pieces.. so i havent a clue how to get them back

Invisible Fatcat

8,500 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Signature Look 250
shuffling isn't helping me at all. I'm missing three pieces to the puzzle. I saved and opened the game again as well, still not there. D8<

edit- Okay now this is really not funny.
I opened a new one and just lost three pieces that I had connected. Shuffle again did nothing . evil

Dangerous Bear

8,400 Points
  • Contributor 150
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Signature Look 250
Hi, sorry to bother you but, I just spent two hours on a jigsaw and somehow i'm missing 1 little piece, i tried hitting shuffle but the piece is gone. This has happened to me several times over the years can anybody fix this? i'd like credit for the puzzle i'm 99 % done. The little blue ? mark bubble is also not functional, it says page does not exist and shows you a search bar.

I'm b1wskynyrd and any help you can give me is much appreciated

Beloved Lunatic

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
I was doing the Insane level of a puzzle and two edge pieces went missing in between my saves. Before I saved I had all the pieces, just didn't have them connected, and with my next load they were gone. =-=;;
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

5,650 Points
  • Forum Junior 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Popular Thread 100
aaaand posting here, too, because i really don't want to lose all my work. shuffle doesn't work and the missing pieces are obviously not hiding under the puzzle. refreshing did nothing. saving, closing out and coming back did nothing, not even after logging out and clearing the history. i would really appreciate help. pleaaaase?
Temp Neko
three missing puzzle pieces

User Image

puzzle pieces not hiding

User Image

5,650 Points
  • Forum Junior 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Popular Thread 100
miss JoyRose suggested i add techy info to see if maybe that would help so here it is:

os windows 7
browser firefox 9.0.1

dunno what else to add sweatdrop

5,550 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Contributor 150
  • Window Shopper 100
I tried saving,reshuffling and quitting and starting the same puzzle again and the same thing happens. This has happened more than once or twice. stressed
i am doing a puzzle, and i have 1 missing piece. i clicked shuffle a couple times, even left the game and moved the puzzle, but it is gone. Please help.

9,600 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Nerd 50
My puzzle is missing 5 pieces this time... Has there been any progress in fixing this?

Firefox 10.0.2
WIndows 7

Sparkly Junior

GoatboyJ
Queen of Eire
I lost 4 pieces. They were all single pieces, and shuffle did absolutely nothing.

I noticed that when I moved my mouse over to the far left hand section of the screen, sometimes the piece I was holding would just vanish. I didn't think about it until I had finished the puzzle and was looking for the missing pieces.

As my puzzle was on insane difficulty, it's quite understandable how I might be pretty annoyed by this.

This does seem like you may be on to something.
I was playing last night and after having one piece disappear
I moved the puzzle to see it I could find the missing one, and the whole thing went *poof*.
I don't think shuffle is going to fix that.

I've been having this problem too. Also on insane difficulty. Really annoying. sad

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff