Okay, I have played jigsaw not too long ago on my other account on Gaia, XxKittenGray, and i played with a friend when she sent me a link to play with her. but then my computer crashed during the game and everytime i try to enter jigsaw on that account it says that i am already playing jigsaw, for some reason when my computer crashed it did not take me out of the game, somehow....

so i play on this account and trade my earnings on over there. but now there is ANOTHER problem that keeps me from playing! D:

A box keeps popping up OVER my jigsaw peices to where it prevents me from being able to grab the peices! and it is that one box that comes at the end when you fiish, telling you how much gold you earned. but sadly, it says "granting gold..." and has a CANCEL buttong on it, instead od the Ok and "you won...!" and i tried to let it load before but it never loaded. and it pops up when i start the puzzle. and when it pops up, the little links at the top of the screen (back, shuffle, etc.) will disappear, leaving only the preview button. and when i push the cancel button on the box that pops up in my game, it gos back to have me choose a different puzzle -facepalm- can someone PLEASE help me!? D: