Welcome to Gaia! ::

4,000 Points
  • Pie Hoarder by Proxy 150
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Signature Look 250
okay i have encountered a giant floating grunny head like for a quest on screen randomly for about the third time now and i click on it out of curiosity each time, it seems it leads to me not getting a grant of any kind i see a "general error validation failure" and it tells me "Validation failure... This grant is not for you. Click here to return" now i dont mind if it takes time to get to it but slowly its becoming annoying im hoping im not the only one im obviously missing something and i hope its not my mind.. already have little to no sanity ^.-.^'

Friendly Hunter

5,800 Points
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Trader 100
dragonknightsky
okay i have encountered a giant floating grunny head like for a quest on screen randomly for about the third time now and i click on it out of curiosity each time, it seems it leads to me not getting a grant of any kind i see a "general error validation failure" and it tells me "Validation failure... This grant is not for you. Click here to return" now i dont mind if it takes time to get to it but slowly its becoming annoying im hoping im not the only one im obviously missing something and i hope its not my mind.. already have little to no sanity ^.-.^'

ive been having the same problem
Fairly sure anyone/everyone who stays on long enough will encounter or already has encountered these annoying things.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff