Welcome to Gaia! ::

Learned Sage

I just started Towns recently and in a couple of sessions I caught 50 some various bugs then I couldn't see them anymore. I was playing it with my friend and though she could see them and catch them, I couldn't. Is there some glitch here or did I mess up the settings or whatever?

Compassionate Healer

19,450 Points
  • Winged 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Summer Celebrant 150
Meguriuta
I just started Towns recently and in a couple of sessions I caught 50 some various bugs then I couldn't see them anymore. I was playing it with my friend and though she could see them and catch them, I couldn't. Is there some glitch here or did I mess up the settings or whatever?

No, it is natural that if you go to towns frequently (more than once a day), the more you go, the less you will see of bugs if you've already caught alot already .... it needs to refresh naturally. Maybe that is gaia's way of telling you "give it a rest" xd . Just like in fishing, the cheaper baits "degrade" over a few games, until you catch only small fish and trash, it just needs a little break to refresh for the next day wink . If you go to completely way out of the way areas on the map, you might find a better selection of flowers/papers, and quite possibly more bugs, but once I think you've been there long enough for the bugs to stop showing up, wait a few hours or a day to let it refresh/restock wink .

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff