Welcome to Gaia! ::

gummybearchick
Gesagt
For most people, including myself, I don't think it's a problem on our end. I believe it's a problem on the serverside of Gaia. Everything loads just fine until it says Connecting to Server or Downloading information from Server and things along those lines. It's their servers that are glitching and nothing on our end. Until their servers are fixed and are running properly I believe some people will always have this issue. I'm rather curious as to know if their servers are becoming overloaded because of the growing number of people and if that would be the cause of the server clogs that don't let people connect and participate in the games here on Gaia. What I do know is that all of my programs are up to date, I have no viruses, I've tried multiple browsers incase one or the other isn't supported, have tried with and without a firewall, and can log in to the games with this account via a seperate computer so I know it's not this account having issues.

ive been searching the froums and this is the one with most replys and posts. i completely agree with you. i have literally, a brand new computer. there are NO ERRORS OR VIRUSES. it has to be them because everything loads, even the music!, but wont connect to the servers. anywhere. its annoying and im gonna eventually stop checking in to see if the problem is fixed.

oh, and i forgot to mention, all of the flash and servers work consistently on other sites. like facebook. which is a really secure site with GOOD SERVERS. UNLIKE GAIA

6,200 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Citizen 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
I recently switched internet to AT&T. Now the gaia games work fine. biggrin

Playful Vampire

Kizthiara
In my case is kinda of like that but the problem is that I cant log in to Zomg. Is telling me that I'm logged in alarmskeeter and I log out two days ago!!!!!!!! Plus alarmskeeter does not show in the menu for me to choose instead two other places appear (different name than alarmskeeter) Help please!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I am having same problem!!!!! I have not been on alarmskeeter since I got off the computer this morning, 8 hours ago.... I wish they would get htis fixed!!!!
I think it is because of Satellite Internet... Such as Wild Blue and Hughesnet. I have Hughesnet. I cant play any Gaia Games, however when I connect wireless at my College, it works. It also works at my friends house when I connect to his DSL... I honestly think it is Satellite Problem due to the lag you recieve when trasmitting your connection from Dish to Satellite.

Omnipresent Loiterer

[Naoto]
I think it is because of Satellite Internet... Such as Wild Blue and Hughesnet. I have Hughesnet. I cant play any Gaia Games, however when I connect wireless at my College, it works. It also works at my friends house when I connect to his DSL... I honestly think it is Satellite Problem due to the lag you recieve when trasmitting your connection from Dish to Satellite.
That could be the case. I have satellite and am unable to play also. That bites because there are no other options where I live.
Gaia needs to fix this problem!! D:<
I recently moved to a new house and now I can't get onto any kind of game! Towns, zOMG, etc.
In my old house, I had AT&T and it worked fine, but now that we moved I have Hughes Net and I can't connect to any servers! I've tried it on another computer in this house and it still doesn't work.
And when I try to load the towns it slows down my internet! >:U
FIX THIS NAO scream

Lonely Friend

6,850 Points
  • Forum Junior 100
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Friendly 100
IT"S BEEN HAPPENING TO ME TOO I'M FRICKIN' PISSED scream scream scream scream scream scream scream scream scream scream
FOR SOME REASON THOUGHT IT WORKS ON MY SISTERS DESK!!!!!!!! scream scream scream scream scream scream scream scream
i noticed macs mostly won't work my bros 2 comps work fine but i have to w8 till 3 too use one so can i join the no fun club with this

BUMP

7,250 Points
  • Cart Raider 100
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Generous 100
[Naoto]
Life is like a symphony, the good and
bad are the dynamics and
your heart is the metronome...

I have the issue though and I have Time Warner Cable...no dish.

We get RoadRunner, but it keeps messing up.

I just started having these issues a few weeks ago though.

...but when the metronome
stops, the symphony is over.
Invocation of Havoc
[Naoto]
That could be the case. I have satellite and am unable to play also. That bites because there are no other options where I live.

tHAT HAS GOT TO BE BULLSHIT!!!! I can't understand why satilite would make that much of a big deal! I play face book games and dragonica and they both work just fine! so if that is the case the assholes who work on the game should fix it! granted i only play those games and spend money on those games because i can't get on to these, but hey won't they perfer me spending money on her like i used to. and i had high jacked wireles then.i refuse to spend $80 a month on dsl plus the cable bill and phone bill i will have too just to get to play a game! and yes i would have to have all that to do it. for the only other option then wild blue is partners and that is what they make yo do. with wild blue i only have to pay 54 a month. I don't watch tv and i don't worry about a phone. would gaia perfer me to use my savings on them?

Omnipresent Loiterer

TailsFan23
Gaia needs to fix this problem!! D:<
I recently moved to a new house and now I can't get onto any kind of game! Towns, zOMG, etc.
In my old house, I had AT&T and it worked fine, but now that we moved I have Hughes Net and I can't connect to any servers! I've tried it on another computer in this house and it still doesn't work.
And when I try to load the towns it slows down my internet! >:U
FIX THIS NAO scream
User Image

I also have Hughes Net and cannot play any Gaia games or use Towns, etc. I guess it's just a conflict with Hughes Net. =w=

User Image

Omnipresent Loiterer

elfinlight
Invocation of Havoc
[Naoto]

tHAT HAS GOT TO BE BULLSHIT!!!! I can't understand why satilite would make that much of a big deal! I play face book games and dragonica and they both work just fine! so if that is the case the assholes who work on the game should fix it! granted i only play those games and spend money on those games because i can't get on to these, but hey won't they perfer me spending money on her like i used to. and i had high jacked wireles then.i refuse to spend $80 a month on dsl plus the cable bill and phone bill i will have too just to get to play a game! and yes i would have to have all that to do it. for the only other option then wild blue is partners and that is what they make yo do. with wild blue i only have to pay 54 a month. I don't watch tv and i don't worry about a phone. would gaia perfer me to use my savings on them?
User Image

I know, right? I've been able to play other flash games and things, but no Gaia ones will work. I even played a Wii game online with my boyfriend before. Whatever the conflict is, it must be something on Gaia's end because I've been able to do so many other things just fine on satellite.

User Image

7,850 Points
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
UGHH , this problem is flustering , it's gonna make me cry.
for me it wont let me connect to rally or zomg i cant even get to my house it just says server sonnection failed try it a second time and if it dosent work report a problem crying

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get Items
Get Gaia Cash
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games