Welcome to Gaia! ::

i cannot connect to any servers either. is there any way we could do like a petition or something to make them solve the problem? it doesnt seem like the gaia administration is going to do anything.
In my case is kinda of like that but the problem is that I cant log in to Zomg. Is telling me that I'm logged in alarmskeeter and I log out two days ago!!!!!!!! Plus alarmskeeter does not show in the menu for me to choose instead two other places appear (different name than alarmskeeter) Help please!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Gaia admins don't you care about the people who join this website please hurry and fix this

Thank You, Xin
yeah, server hasn't been connecting for over a week, now stressed

Barton Lover

Kizthiara
In my case is kinda of like that but the problem is that I cant log in to Zomg. Is telling me that I'm logged in alarmskeeter and I log out two days ago!!!!!!!! Plus alarmskeeter does not show in the menu for me to choose instead two other places appear (different name than alarmskeeter) Help please!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I'm having the same problem, only it says I'm still logged into Air Fluff, though it's not a server option and I haven't been on in days. I don't think it's on my end because other accounts from this computer are working fine. I have a planned play time with a friend today, and I'm worried I won't be able to get on zOMG for it. She'll be going into the hospital for a week, starting Thursday, so I'd really like the chance to play before she goes someplace with no computer. crying
All I want to do is a play a puzzle game!!!!
I cannot connect either, but there is a Trojan in my computer called "Vundo", and I cannot remove it, and while it is in, it denies access to sites, such as google or facebook. It also will not let me connect to gaia's servers, so you all might have the same problem as me.

If not, best of luck.
BUMP, i am a recent victim of this issue. sad I havent played zOMG or have been able to go to towns or anywhere that requires a server entry at all for that matter. Cursed be the day my internet is cut off and this issue is resolved.
Omg
I have the same issue now for like almost a half year to the point I kept leaving and coming back rarely just to check if the games work again >< It's so annoying and it still doesn't works!
Same issue. I cannot get into any of the flash games... towns rally etc.
I use a laptop and am in a situation where I end up using the internet in many locations,
I cannot provide much information about the internet providers or anything of that sort because I fail at technology but
About half the locations I log in at, gaiaonline flash games work(haven't tried other sites). Depending on location, it's all or none. So I'm sure its not my computer or the programs I have.
works:
two peoples homes, on the network at two different colleges, and on a wireless internet card
fails:
my sister's home, the library, wireless internet at one the colleges

This is frustrating because of late, I only have access to the locations where I can't get into the flash games. Without them, I find no entertainment at all on this site.. good way to kill an addiction I guess.
i have this problem as well no games no towns ive had a gaia for half a year but nothing and its not my modem or router or if im on firefox or not ive been tryin to figure it out but nothing ive replied to other pages about it that was last year and they said it would be resolved after fall... it didnt though
My problem has been resolved. Unfortunately.. for others if the problem is not your computer then, I am sorry. My problem was resolved after recently REbooting the computer. There were hidden spywares that prohibited me from using any installed programs. If anything you can try to reboot, you might have this same issue. sweatdrop
Bump. Seriously, this is pretty shitty.
Gesagt
For most people, including myself, I don't think it's a problem on our end. I believe it's a problem on the serverside of Gaia. Everything loads just fine until it says Connecting to Server or Downloading information from Server and things along those lines. It's their servers that are glitching and nothing on our end. Until their servers are fixed and are running properly I believe some people will always have this issue. I'm rather curious as to know if their servers are becoming overloaded because of the growing number of people and if that would be the cause of the server clogs that don't let people connect and participate in the games here on Gaia. What I do know is that all of my programs are up to date, I have no viruses, I've tried multiple browsers incase one or the other isn't supported, have tried with and without a firewall, and can log in to the games with this account via a seperate computer so I know it's not this account having issues.

ive been searching the froums and this is the one with most replys and posts. i completely agree with you. i have literally, a brand new computer. there are NO ERRORS OR VIRUSES. it has to be them because everything loads, even the music!, but wont connect to the servers. anywhere. its annoying and im gonna eventually stop checking in to see if the problem is fixed.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff