Welcome to Gaia! ::

9,100 Points
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Generous 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50

Party Pants

glengrin
The rest of Gaia works fine, including aquariums loading in my profile and in forums (except the occasional freeze there.) This started about a week ago, making it difficult to feed my fish. I have a booty grab tank and today 2 of my fish died.

I found that due to the page freezing I could not add more fish to replace them. The page runs one sec, freezes for up to 30 sec only to advance one to two seconds again.

I use Windows7 64 bit with firefox and flash version 11.3.300.262

=(

Shirtless Lover

11,450 Points
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Generous 100
  • Super Tipsy 200

Bashful Raider

3,100 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Statustician 100

Bashful Raider

3,100 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Statustician 100

Bashful Raider

3,100 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Statustician 100
glengrin
The rest of Gaia works fine, including aquariums loading in my profile and in forums (except the occasional freeze there.) This started about a week ago, making it difficult to feed my fish. I have a booty grab tank and today 2 of my fish died.

I found that due to the page freezing I could not add more fish to replace them. The page runs one sec, freezes for up to 30 sec only to advance one to two seconds again.

I got the same issue so I feed the fish in chrome and use firefox for everything else. ^^
NocturnalVeil
glengrin

I got the same issue so I feed the fish in chrome and use firefox for everything else. ^^

Still? That's discouraging. I am using IE9 for Gaia and I really dislike having to do so. But every time I test Firefox after an update of either it or Flash, the problem remains.
glengrin
NocturnalVeil
glengrin

Still? That's discouraging. I am using IE9 for Gaia and I really dislike having to do so. But every time I test Firefox after an update of either it or Flash, the problem remains.

You're not using chrome at all?
NocturnalVeil
glengrin
NocturnalVeil
glengrin

No. I should probably reconsider at some point on that.
glengrin
NocturnalVeil
glengrin
NocturnalVeil
glengrin

No. I should probably reconsider at some point on that.

Yeah, you really should. If you got awesomes analyzer up it will even tell you if a tank is glowing in chrome. (It updates a bit random, could tell you when a glow is several minutes in or right away)
It can be a bit laggy but not when loading a page full of tanks and feeding fish. 3nodding
NocturnalVeil
[]
Yeah, you really should. If you got awesomes analyzer up it will even tell you if a tank is glowing in chrome. (It updates a bit random, could tell you when a glow is several minutes in or right away)
It can be a bit laggy but not when loading a page full of tanks and feeding fish. 3nodding
Good to know. Thanks.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces