Welcome to Gaia! ::

Philosophizing Sex Symbol

SPOILERS

Out of the first 4 seasons of Game of Thrones and all the great things that have and had happened, what was your favorite?

Mine had to be the entirety of The Watchers on the Wall ( 4x8 )! So action packed and thrilling, sad yet happy and most of all triumphant.

Hygienic Shapeshifter

12,250 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Pie Scarface 150
  • Bunny Spotter 50
jon snow kickin' butt

7,325 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Tycoon 200

Devoted Gawker

8,450 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Invisibility 100
Daenerys sacking Astapor and seizing the Unsullied. Makes me wanna be all like...

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

PeachiiTea's Partner

Biggest Sex Symbol

66,425 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Bunny Hoarder 150

Never watched it.

Mythical Shapeshifter

14,325 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Partygoer 500
When Joffery bit it. Yes. I jumped. Up and down. For joy. It was great. I was soooo excited to finally see that little s**t get what was coming to him.
Luxuria Maleficus
When Joffery bit it. Yes. I jumped. Up and down. For joy. It was great. I was soooo excited to finally see that little s**t get what was coming to him.

This. biggrin

Hygienic Smoker

6,650 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Partygoer 500
Satans Nephew
SPOILERS

Out of the first 4 seasons of Game of Thrones and all the great things that have and had happened, what was your favorite? Mine had to be the entirety of The Watchers on the Wall (4x cool !

So action packed and thrilling, sad yet happy and most of all triumphant.

When it turned out Tywin did not literally s**t gold.

Then after the bell rings, Varys gets on the ship and is like "lol I'm out of here"
I probably stopped and rewound the above scene six times because of how funny it was.

Philosophizing Sex Symbol

Wakuse
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

YESS

Mythical Unicorn

12,675 Points
  • Campaign Manager 500
  • Supreme Supporter 500
  • Foolhardy Benefactor 500
it's always the endings that get me, the ones that show us that there's more in stock. So fair enough, my favourite part of season 4 was the exact last scene where arya hops on the ship to bravos...what may be in stock for her? how would the impact of Khaleesi on Bravos impact Arya if it does at all...it'sjust so exciting.

Mega Mage

Satans Nephew
SPOILERS

Out of the first 4 seasons of Game of Thrones and all the great things that have and had happened, what was your favorite?

Mine had to be the entirety of The Watchers on the Wall ( 4x8 )! So action packed and thrilling, sad yet happy and most of all triumphant.

Man that's a hard one...

If I had to pinpoint ONE scene, it'd have to be the one where Daenerys suddenly busts out in High Valyrian like a boss in front of all her new unsullied. :3 The look on the slaver's face is priceless. xD

Tipsy Conversationalist

Well, there's that scene we all love to hate... Oberyn and the Mountain.

Gosh, I both hate and love that scene with the fight and all. It's so darn awful. And so well done and put just about everyone I know who watches it was in such a state of shock.

Mega Mage

Niimila
Well, there's that scene we all love to hate... Oberyn and the Mountain.

Gosh, I both hate and love that scene with the fight and all. It's so darn awful. And so well done and put just about everyone I know who watches it was in such a state of shock.

"You raped her...
You KEEEEEELED her,
you KEEEELED her children! "

Yep. That became a chant between our group of Game of Thrones junkies for weeks. xD

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff