Welcome to Gaia! ::

Beloved Noob

4,700 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Dressed Up 200
Tell me, 'cause I might actually take some of my precious gold-making time to look for some episodes online ;D

18,825 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Hunter 50
  • Team Edward 100
I was personally wondering that myself.
I personally prefer the books to the show. =) The TV show is a breath of fresh air from these crappy reality TV shows. =/ I like the premise of the books and the TV show did a fairly good job at adapting.

The characters are in depth and have distinct personalities. You will find yourself being able to empathize with them. If you are turned off by nudity and sex then you might not want to watch it. GRRM isn't that graphic in his scenes, at least not as far as the show takes it.

Overall I'd rate it 4 stars out of 5. =)

Beloved Noob

4,700 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Dressed Up 200
Oooh, I like characters with depth heart I'll give it a try sometime ^_^
Rinistein

Read my profile information...it will tell you about my character and give you a taste of the show.

Also, *points to sig*

Desirable Sex Symbol

King Joffrey Baratheon
Read my profile information...it will tell you about my character and give you a taste of the show.
I was trying to watch this.. ;D

Beloved Noob

4,700 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Dressed Up 200
King Joffrey Baratheon
Rinistein

Also, *points to sig*

Voted 5/5!
And ooh... scandal amongst dysfunctional families and possible revolution... me likey.
Rinistein
King Joffrey Baratheon
Rinistein

Also, *points to sig*

Voted 5/5!
And ooh... scandal amongst dysfunctional families and possible revolution... me likey.

Thank you.

Watch it...and I promise you will become a zombie like us. Go now. The king orders you!

Beloved Noob

4,700 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Dressed Up 200
King Joffrey Baratheon
Rinistein
King Joffrey Baratheon
Rinistein

Also, *points to sig*

Voted 5/5!

Thank you.

Watch it...and I promise you will become a zombie like us. Go now. The king orders you!

Yes, sire!

-rides off into the interwebs-
I have HBO with my cable subscription, but I want to do an episode binge 4laugh Any recommendations for a site with high quality videos?
Rinistein
King Joffrey Baratheon
Rinistein
King Joffrey Baratheon
Rinistein

Also, *points to sig*

Voted 5/5!

Thank you.

Yes, sire!

I have HBO with my cable subscription, but I want to do an episode binge 4laugh Any recommendations for a site with high quality videos?
You should be able to watch all of the episodes on hbo's website.

Beloved Noob

4,700 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Dressed Up 200
Foxie Loxie
Rinistein
King Joffrey Baratheon
Rinistein
King Joffrey Baratheon
Rinistein

Also, *points to sig*

Voted 5/5!

Thank you.

Yes, sire!

Thanks! That was an easy solution razz
Rinistein
Foxie Loxie
Rinistein
King Joffrey Baratheon
Rinistein

Voted 5/5!

Thank you.

Yes, sire!

Thanks! That was an easy solution razz
You're welcome. You can also watch old shows too! Even though we could watch it online my husband and I bought the show on blue ray so that we could watch the extras.

Gracious Gawker

11,025 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Mega Tipsy 100
  • First step to fame 200
I'm just watching for Tyrion's (the midget), Arya's & Khalisee's part. They're the most interesting characters~ OH! And that preposterous young king; Joffrey. rofl

Vampire Toy's Spouse

Partying Phantom

10,275 Points
  • Dramatic Shipping 25
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Tipsy 100
I love this show! And the books!

GRRM is brilliant.

Never, have I been so intrigued by one story. But, it's like, there's a thousand stories riddled within the one.

There is no such thing as a good guy, or a bad guy, in Game of Thrones. Everyone has their background, good or bad, everyone has their ambitions, their reasons, and their want to do things.

It's not because, "oh, I want power."

It's, more than that. So much more.

It definitely ties in well with human emotion and human rationality, so much so, that you will find yourself relating yourself to everyone! Even the people you might hate! Like the Queen Regent, or the Boy King.

And it's actually about life, too. It's not just magic, or swordplay. It's real people, in a a real world, going through real life traumas and experiences.. (Except, in this world, there's magic! and dragons! and evil white walkers!)

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff