Welcome to Gaia! ::

Aged Gaian

I would have to say that Tyrion Lannister is my favorite. He's got a good heart and oddly enough, I think he's kinda cute XD
hmmm..... i like tyrion, john, arya, Jaime, and Daenerys.:3

Fashionable Flatterer

10,700 Points
  • Flatterer 200
  • Hero 100
  • Signature Look 250
Tyrion Lannister, Oberyn Martell, Sansa Stark, Cersei Lannister, Margaery Tyrell, Olenna Tyrell, Brienne of Tarth, Arianne Martell, and all of the Sand Snakes. Hopefully they'll be featured completely and fully in season 5 and d&d won't cut Arianne like a lot of people are speculating.

Loyal Gatekeeper

The Hound <3

Wild Bibliophile

17,650 Points
  • Falling For You 25
  • Bookworm 100
  • Battle: Cleric 100
i like tyrion because he's had such s**t hand dealt to him, but he's still a fairly good person at heart.
I love too many characters..
But Arya and Brienne are some of my favorites.

1,500 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
I like all the different characters. But I would fantasize being the owner of the dragons.

Cute Kitten

✧・゚:* ✿ príncєss ghσst ✿ *:・゚✧
_

User Image

I love Tyrion, click spoiler if you're caught up otherwise, don't.
Shay is a dumb whore tho, I thought it was hilarious how quickly she became the next hated character once Geoffery died after she "testified" against Tyrion with her whore lies.
I did have some respect for her until she threw out those lies because she's too stupid to realize Tyrion was just trying to protect her.
Doesn't matter now, Cersei will probably have her killed later on because Tyrion still loves her, for some reason.

My other favorite is Daenerys.

Oh god.. Little finger..
User Image

(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ*:・゚✧

Fluffy Genius

7,400 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Hero 100
  • Person of Interest 200
Tyrion, Daenerys, Arya, Oberyn and Sansa (who I really could not stand at first).

Even though he was a d**k, I kind of miss Joffrey because it was so much fun to have a character that almost everyone hated.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff