Welcome to Gaia! ::

Ayamae Akahana

Tywin is SO horrible to Tyrion, I use to think that he was just a stern, or even indifferent father, but in the 3rd book it just gets to a point where he is stern and mean to Cersei but he is a downright DOUCH to Tyrion.

That said, as a Tyrion fan, Storm of Swords was is my favorite in the series so far, he has an awesome story arc in it ^^

Shy Bookworm

35,400 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Happy 13th, Gaia Online! 50
Beat! Feel the rhythm in my heartbeat!

While I would love to punch Joffrey in the face, I'd rather watch Sansa do it, followed by Cat... actually, just let the whole Stark family beat him to a bloody pulp. xp Theon Greyjoy would be my second choice.

Why don't you move your body to my body before we disappear!

Shameless Cutie-Pie

Peter 'Littlefinger' Baelish.

Dapper Fairy

6,250 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Invisibility 100
  • Tycoon 200
Joffrey, closely followed by Theon. Maybe Tywin later if my fist wasn't hurting. Jaime, too, but only if he happened to walk by while I was thinking about it.

EDIT: OH, WAIT! Cersei. Definitely Cersei. Joffrey, Cersei, and then Theon.
theon talk2hand
Hi! I'm a bit of a n00b to the show and I didn't know there was a book series (I'll have to check it out) so I'm only on season 1. I'd punch Joffrey cause he's a royal pain, or possibly Viserys because he's also a royal pain, or the Queen because she's a serious royal pain.

Assimilated Capitalist

7,650 Points
  • Nudist Colony 200
  • Full closet 200
  • Profitable 100
Joffrey! And again, and again, and again...
Lancel Lannister twisted

Lonely Lover

Joffrey without a doubt. He just deserves a cold hearted spanking. But the girl that is meant to be his queen needs to have some sense slapped into her. No lady should put up with what Joffrey does to her.

Lonely Lover

BlooVD
Joffrey! And again, and again, and again...

And over and over and over...
I agree with most everyone here really- Joffrey, Cersei, Theon Greyjoy. All three of them- With a metal bat.
xXluna vamp girlXx
Joffrey without a doubt. He just deserves a cold hearted spanking. But the girl that is meant to be his queen needs to have some sense slapped into her. No lady should put up with what Joffrey does to her.

YES! Thank you! Finally.
Joff all the way !
Rajun_Thunder
I agree with most everyone here really- Joffrey, Cersei, Theon Greyjoy. All three of them- With a metal bat.

Omg my thoughts exactly! smile

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces