Welcome to Gaia! ::

Out of the characters introduced in the show, who would you most like to punch in the face?

emotion_bigvein scream emotion_bigvein scream emotion_bigvein scream emotion_bigvein

User Image
I assume the fan favorite would be Joff, so here is a cute picture of Jack Gleeson in Batman Begins

I have to give that kid props, he's 19ish and playing a role that will forever just cause people to look at him on the street with automatic stink eye.

Magnetic Prophet

5,900 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Tycoon 200
I hate Joffrey but I hate Theon Greyjoy even more. He would be my first choice for punching, with Joffrey and Lysa Arryn as close seconds. Honestly I would like to punch most of the characters but the ones I don't want to punch are the reason I love the series and books.

Hallowed Sex Symbol

8,850 Points
  • Jack-pot 100
  • Hygienic 200
  • Autobiographer 200
Always Joffrey. That little p***k. :3 Even after he died.

For a while I wanted to punch Sansa in the babymaker, but she's gotten better. She's still an idiot, but at least she isn't blind to everything going on anymore.

Everyone in the Nightwatch who isn't Sam or Jon. The rest of them suck. D<
ATM, Joff and Theon.

5,750 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
  • Citizen 200
Robb, for that whole Jeyne/Talisa scenario, and whats gonna come out of that....
ugh joff in an instant. what a little s**t.

Cesarea's Wife

6,300 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Friendly 100
Sersei. Right in the lady giblets.

5,500 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Flatterer 200
If a punch somehow gains the ability to kill someone, Ramsay Bolton.

If not, Lysa Arryn.

I didn't even think of Joffrey for a second.
Ramsay Bolton but unless I could instantly teleport back to the real world I would never dare do such a thing.

Aged Capitalist

Dany.

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

She's at least self aware and kind in the books but on the TV show she only does the following:

I AM DAENERYS TARGARYEN, GIVE ME WHAT I WANT OR I WILL REIGN FIRE UPON YOU

WHERE ARE MY DRAGONS

I AM THE MOTHER OF DRAGONS! GIVE ME SOMETHING FOR FREE!

WHERE ARE MY DRAGONS?!?!!

HOW DARE YOU! I WILL BURN CITIES

In the books she is only 13 so it makes sense that she's a petulant child.
She is just as bad as her brother, a begger queen.

Darling Werewolf

You'd be right about Joffery. I don't see how anyone wouldn't want to curb stomp the bratty little idiot.

Did someone also say Lysa? Yeah. She makes my stomach churn with how she is about her son. SHE needs to go flying through the Moon Door.

Shameless Streaker

10,900 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
Theon, Lysa, & Catelyn.

I'd say Joff, if he wasn't constantly getting b***h slapped by Tyrion or pelted with feces. Theon needs to be force fed a cow pie. classified_fu

Beloved Gekko

Victarion! Highlight for spoilerish reason: He'd better never reach Dany! If he does, I hope Drogon BBQs him.
deathbycaring
Ramsay Bolton but unless I could instantly teleport back to the real world I would never dare do such a thing.

Ditto, stickign around would be tooo scary

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces