Welcome to Gaia! ::

Original Lunatic

10,225 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • First step to fame 200
If anyone has read the books or knows what going to happen or thinks they have a sound idea about who wins the throne, let me know! wink

5,500 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Flatterer 200
Valar Morghulis

All men must die.

KalimistGAL
If anyone has read the books or knows what going to happen or thinks they have a sound idea about who wins the throne, let me know! wink

The series isn't actually done yet, so it's still pretty undecided.

-----------------------------------
I am of House Greyjoy.
We Do Not Sow.
ქἆῆᾇ ἿЛїՖ𐑿
The Starks don't want the Iron Throne, they want to rule their own Kingdom in the North as they had done hundreds of years ago.

5,700 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Pie Enabler 100
  • Pie Hoarder by Proxy 150
The last two books aren't out yet, and I don't even know if the last one has even been started... So far, it could go either way. Personally, I'm rooting for Dany, because let's face it, dragons are one heck of a lot cooler than anything Stannis has!

Desirable Sex Symbol

The Iron Throne is going to be MINE.
FoolishAffair
The last two books aren't out yet, and I don't even know if the last one has even been started... So far, it could go either way. Personally, I'm rooting for Dany, because let's face it, dragons are one heck of a lot cooler than anything Stannis has!
GRRM said at a convention in March that he had 200 of the 1500 pages wrote for the sixth book. The first chapter of the next book is or at least was on GRRM's site. Its a Theon chapter.

5,700 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Pie Enabler 100
  • Pie Hoarder by Proxy 150
Foxie Loxie
FoolishAffair
GRRM said at a convention in March that he had 200 of the 1500 pages wrote for the sixth book. The first chapter of the next book is or at least was on GRRM's site. Its a Theon chapter.

Thanks for the tip!
I personally like the books better bc the show is so horrific

Enduring Explorer

26,525 Points
  • Happy 13th, Gaia Online! 50
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Alien Invasion 50
Can't be the Starks unless some miracle saves Jon. My vote is for Danerys - she is awesome!

Enduring Explorer

26,525 Points
  • Happy 13th, Gaia Online! 50
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Alien Invasion 50
The books give more deoth to the story and the characters. The show is good, but there are many changes & shortcuts
Beastie_Babie
I personally like the books better bc the show is so horrific

Al Oxa's Fangirl

Naughty Wife

15,025 Points
  • Marathon 300
  • Streaker 200
  • Loiterer 100
Obviously the Mother of Dragons.

Hallowed Hunter

I don't like Denaerys in the books. She really annoying and naive.

The Starks don't want it and they're pretty much out of the game biggrin now anyway.

The Lannister are more or less screwed now in the books.

Stannis is a hypocritical arsehole.

So at the minute I'm rooting for Aegon.

Liberal Smoker

4,000 Points
  • Wall Street 200
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Citizen 200
Dragon lady
Considering the Starks don't want the Iron Throne I would go with other. If you've read the latest books then you might be able to guess my opinion. If not what are you doing here!

Hunter

I'm rooting for a Danaerys, Aegon and Jon Snow ménage à trois, ha ha.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff