End of ******** story.

Greedy Tycoon

Jorah Mormont! *dreamy sigh* heart

Rainbow Genius

7,600 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Grunny Harvester 150
  • Bunny Spotter 50
Littlefinger, 1000% times Littlefinger. He's so brilliant, he uses pretty much everyone as a pawn, and he's older, slightly creepy, which is like crack to me.

Ferocious Browser

Well if we are going by book descriptions of how they look and how other people see them, then:

Jaime Lannister - everyone says he is beauty personified, him and Cersei.

Theon Greyjoy - always grinning and said to be good looking, always screwing someone.

Jaquen H'ghar - I gave him 3rd because of how the serving girls at Harrenhal looked at him and his bath scene thing even if that's not his face.

Gendry Waters - he is supposed to be a mini-Robert and all agree that Robert was very good looking in his 20s, tall and strong with blue eyes and black hair. He didn't get second place because he is still too young to be fully hot.

Robb Stark - Strong with auburn hair, the Tully's are a good looking family but he is of average height.

Jon Snow - Slight build and tall with black hair and grayish eyes, but a long face.

Khal Drogo - the only one who thought he was hot was Dany, so I am guessing he wasn't actually as good looking as his HBO counterpart would have us believe razz . However, he was obviously very tall and strong.

Littlefinger - short and thin, no one thinks he is particularly amazing though I guess his wit might make him somewhat attractive.

Jorah Mormont - in his 40s, balding and getting pouchy. Definitely not hot.

If we go by HBO:

Khal Drogo
Jaime Lannister
Jaquen H'ghar
Jon Snow
Gendry Waters
Littlefinger
Jorah Mormont
Robb Stark
Theon Greyjoy

Note:
Can't believe you left out:
1 - Viserys razz . All Targaryens are supposed to be uncommonly beautiful, and his actor was pretty hot too
2 - Loras, he is supposed to be anime beautiful lol. His actor is alright, along the lines of the actor for Robb I guess.
3 - Renly, as a little Robert he'd be like Gendry but older already.
4 - Oberyn Martell, only in the books so far. Unsure if I like his personality, it's so free...so modern, so refreshing, or his looks as described.

Shameless Streaker

10,900 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
My brother, Jaime, of course.
Eveille
Well if we are going by book descriptions of how they look and how other people see them, then:

Theon Greyjoy - always grinning and said to be good looking, always screwing someone.

Jaquen H'ghar - I gave him 3rd because of how the serving girls at Harrenhal looked at him and his bath scene thing even if that's not his face.

Gendry Waters - he is supposed to be a mini-Robert and all agree that Robert was very good looking in his 20s, tall and strong with blue eyes and black hair. He didn't get second place because he is still too young to be fully hot.

Robb Stark - Strong with auburn hair, the Tully's are a good looking family but he is of average height.

Jon Snow - Slight build and tall with black hair and grayish eyes, but a long face.

Khal Drogo - the only one who thought he was hot was Dany, so I am guessing he wasn't actually as good looking as his HBO counterpart would have us believe razz . However, he was obviously very tall and strong.

Littlefinger - short and thin, no one thinks he is particularly amazing though I guess his wit might make him somewhat attractive.

If we go by HBO:

Khal Drogo
Jaime Lannister
Jaquen H'ghar
Jon Snow
Gendry Waters
Littlefinger
Jorah Mormont
Robb Stark
Theon Greyjoy

Note:
1 - Viserys razz . All Targaryens are supposed to be uncommonly beautiful, and his actor was pretty hot too
2 - Loras, he is supposed to be anime beautiful lol. His actor is alright, along the lines of the actor for Robb I guess.
4 - Oberyn Martell, only in the books so far. Unsure if I like his personality, it's so free...so modern, so refreshing, or his looks as described.

yeah i know but you can't include everybody in the polls
i agree viserys was very good looking i should have included him

Ferocious Browser

allonsydoktah
Eveille

If we go by HBO:

Khal Drogo
Jaime Lannister
Jaquen H'ghar
Jon Snow
Gendry Waters
Littlefinger
Jorah Mormont
Robb Stark
Theon Greyjoy

Note:

yeah i know but you can't include everybody in the polls
i agree viserys was very good looking i should have included him

this is true. silly polls! anywho, that's my list, both ways!

Beloved Gekko

Jaime, in the books and on the show.

Aged Gawker

3,540 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Forum Regular 100
Lord Snow! heart
Bat Tea
              Jaqen h'ghar. Hands down.
              I mean seriously, ********' look at him.
              Even the Actor who plays him is hot.

User Image

redface

Friendly Genius

9,900 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Friendly 100
  • Market Browser 100
Jon snow...
it's such a shame he dies...
I think Khal Drogo is gorgeous!
Khal Drogo hands down. His eyes are just soooo sexy. And i love the way he talks in tht serious tone of voice....*drools* But i also like Snow. Hes gorgeous

Swashbuckling Dabbler

7,150 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Clambake 200
I voted other because Tyrion wasn't listed!! >:C

Mmmmmm, Peter Dinklage.

edit: Adding Gendry!! After that nice fem!gaze camera shot in the latest episode? emotion_drool

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff