Welcome to Gaia! ::

Jon was burned by fire....Jon is not a dragon.
Angel Feline
I have to agree about who Jon's parents are, or at least who his mother is. My only question is why did Ned not tell at least Catelyn who Jon's parents were? Why keep it a secret?

Ah, ha ha. Another riddle. To protect Jon because Lyanna could have made Ned swear to keep him safe and the only way to keep him safe--with the blood of Rhaegar in him, was to keep his heritage a secret. If Robert B. found out it was Rhaegar's child, he would forget Lyanna's part in it and would most likely kill him. Others would seek to kill him or place him upon the throne. Too risky. Best way to make it is as Eddard Stark's b*****d.

Wealthy Sex Symbol

8,650 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Profitable 100
Probably because if a Targaryen was found to be living their would probably be a bit of a fiasco, prolly why that other one was squirrelled away. There could still be a chance that it'll be revealed, howland reed was the other survivor of the fight and he's still alive
King Joffrey Baratheon

Many other Targaryens were burned by fire. Viserys and Aerion Brightflame to name two. And not even Dany is completely immune, just resistant.
Mooneh_Kitsune
Probably because if a Targaryen was found to be living their would probably be a bit of a fiasco, prolly why that other one was squirrelled away. There could still be a chance that it'll be revealed, howland reed was the other survivor of the fight and he's still alive

Ahh, Aegon ♥
        Varys is such a sneaky little b*****d.
Bavarian Creme
King Joffrey Baratheon

Many other Targaryens were burned by fire. Viserys and Aerion Brightflame to name two. And not even Dany is completely immune, just resistant.
True, but I still I can not shake that he is not their child. I can not see Ned tolerating his wife treating Jon like crap...if that was his sister's only child. One could say to protect him from Robert's wrath...I don't know.

Enduring Explorer

26,525 Points
  • Happy 13th, Gaia Online! 50
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Alien Invasion 50
Now that's a fantastic hypothesis!
Mars_The_Hobo
You know, that a rather important theory. I haven't read that far, but I've ran across certain interesting facts like Why is the Kingsguard watching Lyanna instead of guarding the King as they bowed to? And someone noticed that Ned thinks of Jon as "my blood" rather than "my son"

And some consider this grounds for Jon to be One of the Three Heads of the Dragon with Daenerys and someone else

Desirable Sex Symbol

Prince Rhaegar
I did love Lyanna very much, so I won't deny the possibility of Snow being our child....

Another thought to consider... If Jon Snow is indeed my child, is it possible that he is the one born of the prophecies, and not my sister Daenerys?

Brother, is it all really true?
King Joffrey Baratheon
Bavarian Creme
King Joffrey Baratheon

True, but I still I can not shake that he is not their child. I can not see Ned tolerating his wife treating Jon like crap...if that was his sister's only child. One could say to protect him from Robert's wrath...I don't know.
Well Robert would have wanted him dead if he knew. Also there are many others in the world that would have gladly killed him as well. Their bloodlines are full of people who are crazy....many people did not like the Targaryens....
Also Ned is a man of honor if his sister asked him not to tell....he wouldn't.

Festive Witch

24,850 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Survivor 150
  • Heckler 50
Of House Targaryen
Prince Rhaegar
I did love Lyanna very much, so I won't deny the possibility of Snow being our child....

Another thought to consider... If Jon Snow is indeed my child, is it possible that he is the one born of the prophecies, and not my sister Daenerys?

Maybe you both are the Prophecy. The Dragon has three heads after all
who is john snow
Of House Targaryen
Prince Rhaegar

I cannot deny or confirm it, my sister. I would hate to spoil the surprise for everyone!

Quotable Hunter

7,200 Points
  • Hunter 50
  • Survivor 150
  • Forum Regular 100
Bavarian Creme
        But you know what, since so many people have guessed that the parents are Lyanna and Rhaegar, GRRM is gonna be like 'HAHAHA! You're all wrong, bitches!' and throw us all for a loop.

Or he won't actually reveal it. A d**k move, sure, but possible.

Desirable Sex Symbol

Mars_The_Hobo
Of House Targaryen
Prince Rhaegar

That is true! Why must he be the Lord's Commander of the Night's Watch? It is going to be hard to get any sort of message to him let alone trying to go to him...
He must be told! If he really is part of the Prophecy & my nephew I must go to him!

Prince Rhaegar
I cannot deny or confirm it, my sister. I would hate to spoil the surprise for everyone!

I hope we find out soon, if he is a Targaryen & a part of the Prophecy I must go to him somehow...

Festive Witch

24,850 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Survivor 150
  • Heckler 50
Of House Targaryen
Mars_The_Hobo
Of House Targaryen
Prince Rhaegar

That is true! Why must he be the Lord's Commander of the Night's Watch? It is going to be hard to get any sort of message to him let alone trying to go to him...
He must be told! If he really is part of the Prophecy & my nephew I must go to him!

I'm certain you'll need your nephews

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces