Welcome to Gaia! ::

Invisible Phantom

From both books and the TV series.

"And what do we say to death? Not today" - Syrio
I haven't read the book beyond the TV show. (trying hard to resist doing that XD)
For now, my favorite is "A very small man can cast a very large shadow."
Haven't read the books yet (I will soon, though!), so I'll have to take my quote from the series.

"You let that little girl disarm you?"

Glorious moment of shame for Joffrey right there.
"He might not know much, but I'll be damned if he doesn't know his name,"

I think that was Greatjon - I could be wrong here - about Hodor. Loved this line!

Fashionable Lunatic

22,075 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
Long quote but it's Hilarious. Tyrion: Where do I begin, my lords and ladies? I am a vile man, I confess it. My crimes and sins are beyond counting. I have lied and cheated, gambled and whored. I'm not particularly good at violence, but I'm good at convincing others to do violence for me. You want specifics, I suppose. When I was seven, I saw a servant girl bathing in the river. I stile her robe and she was forced to return to the castle naked and in tears. I closed my eyes, but I could still see her tits bouncing. When I was 10, I stuffed my uncle's boots with goat sh*t. When confronted with my crime, I blamed a squire. Poor boy was flogged, and I escaped justice. When I was 12 I milked my eel into a pot of turtle stew. I flogged the one-eyed snake, I skinned my sausage. I made the bald men cry into the turtle stew, which I believe my sister ate. At least I hope she did. I once brought a jackass and a honeycomb into a brothel....
Video:

Hunter

"You know nothing, Jon Snow"
Never forget who you are, for surely the world won’t. Make it your strength. Then it can never be your weakness. Armor yourself in it, and it will never be used to hurt you. – Tyrion Lannister

"First Lesson. Stick them with the pointy end." - Jon Snow to Arya
"In his chainmail shirt with a sword in his hand, Gendry looked almost a man grown, and dangerous. Hot Pie looked like Hot Pie." - Arya Stark

"And I have a tender spot in my heart for cripples and bastards and broken things."-Tyrion Lannister[

"I seldom fling children from towers to improve their health." « Jaime Lannister

"Aye," her uncle said, "and from what I saw of Joffrey, you are as unfit a mother as you are a ruler." Kevan Lannister

"Ser?, My lady? " -.Pod

Tyrion: And here we have Bronn, son of...
Bronn: You wouldn't know him
Breezes
"You know nothing, Jon Snow"
I was going to post that one but you did before me. Haha

Hunter

"Those are brave men.
.... Let's go kill them."

~As said by Tyrion, in A Clash of Kings.
"The Smartest thing you've done since you've been here, is not trusting me" By Little Finger to Ned Stark
I believe thats how he said it.
The king can do as he likes!

Fluffy Bunny

24,275 Points
  • Squash Smasher 50
  • Candy Massacre 50
  • Haunting Echo 75
"A Lannister always pays his debts." - Tyrion

"What do we say to the god of death?" - Syrio Forel
"Not today." - Arya

Shameless Streaker

10,900 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
"The night is dark & full of terrors." - Melisandre

"The crow calls the raven black?"

"There's my lord husband. And here's my sweet suckling babe." - Asha

'Glass knives were about as useful as nipples on a breastplate.' - Dolorous Edd

“I’ve been all over the world, my boy, and everywhere I go people try and tell me about ‘the true God’, they all think they’ve found the right one. The one true God is what’s in between a woman’s legs, better yet a queen’s legs.” - Salladhor Saan

Salladhor: One thing: I want the Queen
Davos: Queen?
Salladhor: Cersei. I want her. I'll sail with your fleet, all 30 of my ships, and if we don't drown at the bottom of Blackwater Bay, I will ******** this blonde Queen and I will ******** her well.
Matthos: This war isn't about you. We're not attacking King's Landing so that you can rape the Queen.
Salladhor: I'm not going to rape her. I'm going to ******** her.
Matthos: As if she would just let you?!
Salladhor: You don't know how persuasive I am. I've never tried to ******** you.

Lonely Seeker

19,265 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Survivor 150
  • Invisibility 100
"There is no cure for being a c**t" - Bronn

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers