Welcome to Gaia! ::

Davos's face:

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Fashionable Explorer

8,900 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Member 100
The birth scene wasn't nearly as gruesome as I imagined it to be.
I was kind of disappointed when I watched it.

Dapper Dabbler

6,125 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
I watch Game of Thrones with my parents.... which sometimes can be all sorts of awkward, but so far this scene had to be the worst.

First off my dad 'watches' tv with his back to it while he is on the computer and only listens to for 90% of an episode. I try to explain to him that tv is a VISUAL thing but he just isn't buying it... I tried to explain to him that you really need to pay attention to stuff in this show, once again I am dismissed.

My mother has a tendency to nod off while watching tv, so she misses parts too. Magically, after missing over half the episode, they were both awake/watching this scene... and it went something like this:

Dad: ...Is she going to be the mother of dragons too?
Me: *facepalm* .....no... just. No.

After shadow baby-

Mom: ...well I'm glad I already had my children because after watching this I wouldn't give birth. What did I just watch?
Dad: Are you sure that's not a dragon?
Me: *headdesk(X42)*

Fluffy Bunny

24,275 Points
  • Squash Smasher 50
  • Candy Massacre 50
  • Haunting Echo 75
My reaction: emotion_jawdrop
AntimonyGray
Mom: ...well I'm glad I already had my children because after watching this I wouldn't give birth. What did I just watch?

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA YOUR DAD rofl
AntimonyGray
I watch Game of Thrones with my parents.... which sometimes can be all sorts of awkward, but so far this scene had to be the worst.

First off my dad 'watches' tv with his back to it while he is on the computer and only listens to for 90% of an episode. I try to explain to him that tv is a VISUAL thing but he just isn't buying it... I tried to explain to him that you really need to pay attention to stuff in this show, once again I am dismissed.

My mother has a tendency to nod off while watching tv, so she misses parts too. Magically, after missing over half the episode, they were both awake/watching this scene... and it went something like this:

After shadow baby-

My husband and I have both read the books so we knew it was coming....but it is still kind of one of those wtf did I just watch moments even if you knew it was coming.

Dapper Dabbler

6,125 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
Shina Prye
AntimonyGray

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA YOUR DAD rofl

I know right?! xD

Dapper Dabbler

6,125 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
Foxie Loxie
AntimonyGray

After shadow baby-

My husband and I have both read the books so we knew it was coming....but it is still kind of one of those wtf did I just watch moments even if you knew it was coming.

I'm glad it was a universal wtf moment xD
What did she give birth to?? I was so confused watching it. eek
that birth scene was...yeah
i now understand fathers fainting in the delivery room
whereas i always thought before 'sissies'
if labor is anything like that
hell, if pms is anything like that
i apologize ladies
and i will forever keep my uninformed man mouth closed
crying

Lonely Seeker

19,265 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Survivor 150
  • Invisibility 100
Was no big deal. There are birth scenes in a lot of movies which looked way more painful.

Evil doer's Waifu

Anxious Wife

9,800 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Friendly 100
  • Hygienic 200
It was just odd; after the black this spurred out I was just like... Wtf o.o

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash