Demigod

14,100 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
I love how it got dead quiet.

Lonely Wolf

Fashionable Hunter

The hound is f***ing AMAZING. I absolutely love him.

Beloved Seeker

6,550 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
WOO Building the hype up for his death! FUUU YEAH! lol jk idk if he will die but it seems that almost every character the people love seem to die ... sometimes randomly ... sometimes dramatically
I like him a lot. Quite a less honorable mentor to Arya than Syrio lol.

OG Phantom

llihynobe
I pretty much have everything I want on my profile, except I cannot figure out how to make the "About" section transparent. I don't want the whole panel transparent, just the border. I don't want the blue strip that says About showing, but I would like the content with the part that has "check my rad site" showing. I don't have any coding in for the border and panels, so I just need someone to give me a code. Any help is much appreciated.

lool wtf

Invisible Lunatic

The hound has won my heart double time whne that happen, its like "Yeah Im gonna stop this s**t, brand me a coward, but why am I fighting for really? like WHY am I fighting for this c**t? ******** the King *drop the mic walks off*

Desirable Sex Symbol

I like him because he hates his brother as much as I do.

Beloved Knight

Sorry guys. It's this season where The Hound gives up on life and is left at near death. His fate is then left unknown.

So, yeah, this is pretty much his last season on the show until otherwise noted.

Fatcat

Killer of Suns
Sorry guys. It's this season where The Hound gives up on life and is left at near death. His fate is then left unknown.

So, yeah, this is pretty much his last season on the show until otherwise noted.

Why are you doing this

Beloved Knight

JackFlap
Killer of Suns

Why are you doing this

If you really cared about Game of Thrones you would've read the books by now and known this.

So yeah, spoilers for pseudo-fans. Hound is down in this season.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff