Manas Advocate
SynthetikXtasy
Manas Advocate
SynthetikXtasy
Manas Advocate
I'm assuming you meant Tyrion.

And no, he does not.

Yeah that.
But my ex found out somewhere that George was planning out a way of having Tyrion become king. idk he explained it to me and it made sense.

Btw I was suppose to read the books but we broke up before I could get my hands on them.... >_>

I doubt that very much.
Your lack of evidence doesn't really help your argument either. rolleyes

I'm not arguing... rolleyes
But it even says on wiki that Tyrion is George Martins favored character so I wouldn't doubt it.
But I don't think George has decided to go through with it.
There's just a possibility.

By argument I meant you are attempting to make a point.
Just because he may be Martin's favorite character does not automatically mean anything in terms of plot. In fact, Martin often kills off characters that he really likes.

I don't think there is even a remote possibility of Tyrion sitting the Iron Throne because he has no claim. He is just the brother of the queen, and then uncle to the king. As you have seen from the show, the line of succession in Westeros (with the exception of Dorne) is through the male line, not the female.

Potential Spoilers:

His potential spoiler makes the most sense. We still don't even know though.

Enduring Explorer

26,525 Points
  • Happy 13th, Gaia Online! 50
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Alien Invasion 50
I vote Jon Snow - if he can manage to survive the attack! oooh! Wouldn't he & Danerys make a great couple?

Enduring Explorer

26,525 Points
  • Happy 13th, Gaia Online! 50
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Alien Invasion 50
I got the impression that Varys & co were trying to hook him up as Danetrys "Hand" - with his mind he could really make a difference for her
Girl With The Windex Eyes
Manas Advocate
SynthetikXtasy
Manas Advocate
SynthetikXtasy
Manas Advocate
I'm assuming you meant Tyrion.

And no, he does not.

Yeah that.
But my ex found out somewhere that George was planning out a way of having Tyrion become king. idk he explained it to me and it made sense.

Btw I was suppose to read the books but we broke up before I could get my hands on them.... >_>

I doubt that very much.

But it even says on wiki that Tyrion is George Martins favored character so I wouldn't doubt it.

Just because he may be Martin's favorite character does not automatically mean anything in terms of plot. In fact, Martin often kills off characters that he really likes.

I don't think there is even a remote possibility of Tyrion sitting the Iron Throne because he has no claim. He is just the brother of the queen, and then uncle to the king. As you have seen from the show, the line of succession in Westeros (with the exception of Dorne) is through the male line, not the female.

Potential Spoilers:

Hygienic Fatcat

Wonder Party
Stannis will be King, it is known. Book!Stannis of course, not the miscast in the show.

I think the actor who plays Lord Lannister would have made a better Stannis.

Hygienic Fatcat

Elyria Stone
I got the impression that Varys & co were trying to hook him up as Danetrys "Hand" - with his mind he could really make a difference for her
Girl With The Windex Eyes
Manas Advocate
SynthetikXtasy
Manas Advocate

I doubt that very much.

Potential Spoilers:

That is, of course, another possibility. Varys has some kind of arrangement with Magister whatever-his-name-was (The guy who was hosting Dany and Viserys before she married Khal Drogo).

Fashionable Explorer

8,900 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Member 100
I think that Tyrion would spit on an offer to be king to be perfectly honest.
I don't see him enjoying the thought of becoming king at all.

He makes a wonderful Hand, but King?
No.

5,150 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Brandisher 100
Manas Advocate
Wonder Party
Stannis will be King, it is known. Book!Stannis of course, not the miscast in the show.

I think the actor who plays Lord Lannister would have made a better Stannis.

Yeah, although he's a perfect Tywin too. My dream Stannis would be Mark Strong.

Feral Hellhound

20,600 Points
  • Threadmaster 200
  • The Edgiest 250
  • The Sweetest 250
REALLY REALLY BIG SPOILER. DON'T READ IF YOU WANT TO REMAIN OBLIVIOUS.

Joff becomes King and he dies, then Tommen becomes king. Renly Baratheon dies, and Stannis takes the fight to the north, to "win the realm by saving it". Robb dies, and so does his mother. Sansa is made to marry Tyrion, who's accused of murder again and ends up killing Tywin Lannister. Cersei becomes Queen for shizzle then, controlling Tommen (or trying to) who marries Renly Baratheon's unbedded widow, after she wed Joffrey who died at their wedding feast (supposedly at the hands of Tyrion). Sansa flees after this, shepherded away by Littlefinger, who names her Alyane (after his family) and then they go to the Vale, taken in by Lysa. No one knows it was Littlefinger, now lord of Harrenhal, who rescued her. Petyr marries Lysa, and then proceeds to kill her when she goes into a jealous fit and tries to kill Sansa. Jon Snow becomes Lord Commander, aka King of the Night's Watch. Tommen is king for now. Daenerys hasn't crossed the narrow sea yet, but she has an army of her own. ALL HAIL HOUSE TARGARYEN. And that is as far as I've gotten in the series. I'm 1/2 done with A Feast for Crows.

Widower

Beloved Lover

39,925 Points
  • Bunny Hunter 100
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Candy Fiend 150
Of House Targaryen
XxMo_uNdEaDxX
heart lovveee youuu!
& your bbies. heart

Thankyou very much! Aren't my children beautiful? NO ONE will touch them!

lol. they're so teeny. ^-^ i have to catch up though.
i missed last week. D': i'm so glad it comes on tonight.
. Green -: mrgreen:
SynthetikXtasy
It's Terian the midget. biggrin
I ******** love him and he deserves the crown. :3
I'd bang him if his character was real. :3

Hunter

-Ahem- That's 'Tyrion'.

Also, don't be silly. Nobody really knows. Although I have deduced that it shall be Dolorous Edd. He is certainly the best suited for the throne. And his queen shall be the kickass Tyene Martell, Sand Snake.

... This is known.

High-functioning Waffles

Elyria Stone
I vote Jon Snow - if he can manage to survive the attack! oooh! Wouldn't he & Danerys make a great couple?

Yeah, if they don't end up being Aunt and Nephew.

Forsaken Worms
Although I have deduced that it shall be Dolorous Edd. He is certainly the best suited for the throne.

It would be just his luck, huh?

"I just want to say to whoever is voting for me that I would certainly make an awful Lord Commander king. But so would all these others."

Hunter

Forsaken Worms
Although I have deduced that it shall be Dolorous Edd. He is certainly the best suited for the throne.

It would be just his luck, huh?

"I just want to say to whoever is voting for me that I would certainly make an awful Lord Commander king. But so would all these others."
Haha, beautiful. ~

Desirable Sex Symbol

XxMo_uNdEaDxX
Of House Targaryen
XxMo_uNdEaDxX
heart lovveee youuu!
& your bbies. heart

Thankyou very much! Aren't my children beautiful? NO ONE will touch them!

lol. they're so teeny. ^-^ i have to catch up though.
i missed last week. D': i'm so glad it comes on tonight.

Just wait until they have grown twisted
Podrick Payne for King!

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas