Welcome to Gaia! ::

Hilarious Lunatic

11,800 Points
  • Campaign Manager 500
  • Supreme Supporter 500
  • Demonic Associate 100
I became obsessed with the show and after the season ended with a HUGE shocker, i had to read the books. & i was surprised that the writers almost went word for word from the books. You just don't see that nowadays. 4laugh I am almost done with the 2nd book and i follow every episode. Gotta say, Arya is my fav from both worlds and as always, i hate the Lannisters. they can go dive off the Red Keep.

THE KING IN THE NORTH!!!

As a side note: For the Mother of Dragons, i say to the lions FOS RA DOH! scream

5,500 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Flatterer 200
Valar Morghulis

All men must die.

I guess that you support Robb Stark, then? Good to know.

If you don't want to be spoiled, just ignore this. If you are dying of curiosity, read on: lol, he dies in the third book in something called "The Red Wedding". It comes across as a huge shock, actually.

-----------------------------------
I am of House Greyjoy.
We Do Not Sow.
ქἆῆᾇ ἿЛїՖ𐑿

Hilarious Lunatic

11,800 Points
  • Campaign Manager 500
  • Supreme Supporter 500
  • Demonic Associate 100
I laughed sooooo hard when Joff got hurt by the chair hehe 4laugh

Also, THAT IS AWESOME!
Princess Betch

Also, THAT IS AWESOME!
stare

Hilarious Lunatic

11,800 Points
  • Campaign Manager 500
  • Supreme Supporter 500
  • Demonic Associate 100
King Joffrey Baratheon
Princess Betch

Also, THAT IS AWESOME!
stare

rolleyes

Desirable Sex Symbol

If this "king in the North" does not bend the knee he will receive fire & blood from my dragons.
i stopped watching game of thrones when ned stark died crying
Refresh-Paint
His death was a shock but you should have kept watching. It only gets better and better.

Hilarious Lunatic

11,800 Points
  • Campaign Manager 500
  • Supreme Supporter 500
  • Demonic Associate 100
Foxie Loxie
Refresh-Paint
His death was a shock but you should have kept watching. It only gets better and better.

it gets more awesome!
Princess Betch

Also, THAT IS AWESOME!

Heh. Then you'll love what happens to him in the 3rd book at his own wedding feast. =)

Clean Seeker

I'm on the first book still sadly
Princess Betch
I became obsessed with the show and after the season ended with a HUGE shocker, i had to read the books. & i was surprised that the writers almost went word for word from the books. You just don't see that nowadays. 4laugh I am almost done with the 2nd book and i follow every episode. Gotta say, Arya is my fav from both worlds and as always, i hate the Lannisters. they can go dive off the Red Keep.

THE KING IN THE NORTH!!!

As a side note: For the Mother of Dragons, i say to the lions FOS RA DOH! scream

9,100 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • First step to fame 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
I was under the impression the show wasn't very close to the books at all. Characters, aesthetics, ages, certain interactions, so on were all altered. In particular, (spoiler)Loras freaking out over Renly's death and wanting to hunt down Brienne because of it.(spoiler)

For the most part, the pieces I've heard about from the books make me glad I'm watching the show instead.

Hilarious Lunatic

11,800 Points
  • Campaign Manager 500
  • Supreme Supporter 500
  • Demonic Associate 100
Rotsab M. Hyolf
I was under the impression the show wasn't very close to the books at all. Characters, aesthetics, ages, certain interactions, so on were all altered. In particular, (spoiler)Loras freaking out over Renly's death and wanting to hunt down Brienne because of it.(spoiler)

For the most part, the pieces I've heard about from the books make me glad I'm watching the show instead.

the 1st season almost quoted the first book. they have to make it watcher friendly for the people who don't want to read the books, but i reallllllllly hope they don't go the way of true blood. the writers ruined that show. the books are fantastic, i just do not understand how the writers went wrong.

9,100 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • First step to fame 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
Princess Betch

the 1st season almost quoted the first book. they have to make it watcher friendly for the people who don't want to read the books, but i reallllllllly hope they don't go the way of true blood. the writers ruined that show. the books are fantastic, i just do not understand how the writers went wrong.

That's good to hear, at least. Shame about the second season, then.

Different demographic, I guess?

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces