Welcome to Gaia! ::

maggie iratus
I'm sad they got rid of creepy ole Patchface.

Here we eat fish, under the sea, the fish eat us. I know. I know

Eloquent Streaker

maggie iratus
Requiem ex Inferni
There's a lot of minor characters from ASoS I miss. Patchface, the Tyrell jester (the guy who sings "The Bear and the Maiden Fair" in the book), Vargo Hoat and most of all, STRONG BELWAS.

Yes, Strong Belwas is awesome.
He's the only minor character whom I'm actually mad was cut from the show.

Smitten Kitten

Requiem ex Inferni
There's a lot of minor characters from ASoS I miss. Patchface, the Tyrell jester (the guy who sings "The Bear and the Maiden Fair" in the book), Vargo Hoat and most of all, STRONG BELWAS.

Yes, Strong Belwas is awesome.

Eloquent Streaker

maggie iratus
Requiem ex Inferni
maggie iratus
They did keep his little song, though; Shireen sings it in an episode.

Yeah, I think it's over the credits.
Over the credits, and I think she's singing it when Stannis comes to see her as well.

Smitten Kitten

Requiem ex Inferni
maggie iratus

Yeah, I think it's over the credits.

Eloquent Streaker

maggie iratus

Man-Hungry Man-Lover

Patchface would have been horrifying to look at tbh.

Shireen is so precious in the show. I miss Edric Storm tho.

Smitten Kitten

dailymilk18
bump

Never had anyone bump my post before... >.<

Learned Genius

» We'll see. It's all up to George Martin.
R o s a e iel

On a slightly more serious note, I can actually see her becoming a more important figure in the books. There seems to be a fair bit of greyscale fear going around, and the wildlings (I think it was Val) made an interesting implication that you never really get over greyscale, so I wonder if Shireen is going to be some kind of unfortunate contagion.

I hope so because she is hit and miss in the books. Lets see what Book 6 Brings. I pray for a side character like her to win the throne some magical ******** way lol.

llawll's Significant Otter

Magical Enthusiast

BBY! QAQ

Someone keep Patchface away from this precious darling! She's too cute in a sad, sickly way for his deranged corruption.

You just keep teaching Davos how to read, sweetie. He brings out the best in your father, but he still needs as much help as he can get on that front.

On a slightly more serious note, I can actually see her becoming a more important figure in the books. There seems to be a fair bit of greyscale fear going around, and the wildlings (I think it was Val) made an interesting implication that you never really get over greyscale, so I wonder if Shireen is going to be some kind of unfortunate contagion.

Shireen x Davos BROTPforever ;__;

But I do really lover her >.< Shireen Baratheon She is so sweet and cute even with her face >.< I just wanna hug her and protect her.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff