Welcome to Gaia! ::

Enduring Explorer

26,525 Points
  • Happy 13th, Gaia Online! 50
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Alien Invasion 50
Fancy this!
King Joffrey Baratheon
I do not fancy anyone after my Iron throne.

Rainbow Genius

7,600 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Grunny Harvester 150
  • Bunny Spotter 50
King Joffrey Baratheon
Wuvvie
King Joffrey Baratheon
Wuvvie
King Joffrey Baratheon
Seven hells....

Hm?
Never thought I'd see the day where there exists a Joffrey cosplayer. I now believe I should take my role as Daenerys.

Heh, be scared if there is ever a Ramsay Bolton. (You will know who he is if you read the books) and perhaps you should. We have a Daenery by the name of House of Tagaryan within the forums, but more Game of thrones members would be nice to see.
I'd love to actually play a character, maybe Sansa (kinda going for a half-assed Sansa look right now) but I'd have to make a mule if I wanted to use a characters name. I've been Dione Nightly since 2005, I have no intention of changing my name.

Shameless Smoker

11,675 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Millionaire 200
The dragon girl? YEEEAAAAHHHH<3 I love her.
She's the s**t and soo fuhking beautiful. :3
Just the fact that she has dragons. biggrin
Unfortunately I was never able to meet my younger sister, but I trust in her ability to bring honor and the throne back to house Targaryen.

Sparkly Lunatic

9,800 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Grunny Harvester 150
  • Megathread 100
I love her. emotion_kirakira
good show
a lot of characters with substance
FallenSin
I actually like reading about Dany's growth. She's still naive at times but I think she'll grow to be a strong character. I don't know if she'd be the best ruler though. Dany still has a lot of growing up to do. A ruler cannot act on pure emotions and MUST be able to make tough decisions rationally. I'm just on book 3 though, and I've loved her progression through the books so far.
Well get ready for her to stop progressing. About half way through the 3rd book, I lost interest in her.
Wuvvie
King Joffrey Baratheon
Wuvvie
King Joffrey Baratheon
Seven hells....

Hm?
Never thought I'd see the day where there exists a Joffrey cosplayer. I now believe I should take my role as Daenerys.

I think there is a Daenerys already...I've seen a Lady Sansa and a few others too.

Fluffy Bunny

24,275 Points
  • Squash Smasher 50
  • Candy Massacre 50
  • Haunting Echo 75
She is awesome! emotion_kirakira

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers