Welcome to Gaia! ::

Swashbuckling Inquisitor

12,750 Points
  • Profitable 100
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Treasure Hunter 100
Love him or hate him? Or hate him then love him?

He's my favorite character after all the revelations he makes behind his actions, especially why he's known as the Kingslayer. He's a VERY sympathetic character who's a realist. His logic is almost flawless even though its hard to swallow.

And his devotion to his sister, while creepy and gross, is admirable. He has slept with NO OTHER WOMAN even though they threw himself at his feet for years whereas Cersei ******** any Lannister who is good looking or can help her political ambitions. Jaime is devoted to his beliefs and rarely questions them.

He's tragic when he loses his hand and wants to give up on life but it also makes him less of a b*****d (figuratively) and a more moral character when he realized he can't solve all of his problems with a sword anymore.

Blessed Giver

Agreeeed! First of all I have not read the books, just watched the show, even though i have all the books so far sweatdrop Bought the series during the break but haven't had the time to sit my a** down and read them lol
But yeah! I love Jaime's character development and how his complexity is revealed throughout the narrative. I think he's one of the most complex and realistic characters out there.

OG Phantom

I like his new hand.
For me, it's more of a love him, then hate him, then love him again. I find him more likeable when he is not around Cersei. He becomes a different sort of person. Around Cersei, he just acts like a jerk =/
I can't remember his interaction with Brianne of Tarth in the books, but I love his constant bantering/arguing with her in the show. It's quite amusing.

MellishRelish's Senpai

Demigod

14,100 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
I started out hating him for what he did to bran, but as i saw more of him i started loving him and he's become one of my favorites. His incest stuff doesn't remotely bother me.

Also if you think that bran stark thing is a spoiler then you shouldn't even be on this forum...

Desirable Sex Symbol

He's a Lannister, that's enough to hate him for me.
He's one of my favourite characters.

Swashbuckling Inquisitor

12,750 Points
  • Profitable 100
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Treasure Hunter 100
Lady Nymeria Sand
He's a Lannister, that's enough to hate him for me.
He's one of my favourite characters.

Of course you hate him, my lady. The things his father did and ordered done to your kin, even babes so young, was appalling!

The Lannisters are my favorite house just because they play to win and you can empathize with ALL of them on some level. Except Joff, of course. Tyrion is loved by no one. Cersei got a real winner with Robert but loves her children more than anything. Tywin just wants to leave a legacy behind and all of his children are trouble makers for him.

Fuzzy Exhibitionist

Personally, I love the Lannisters.
Jaime's one of my favorites. He becomes increasingly more sympathetic and he's just a great character. Also dat hand.
His loss of a hand made him human I think, he had it way stuck up his arse that whole time.
Asve
I like his new hand.

User Image

He's kind of a butt, but he had a lot of sympathetic character development over the last season. I'm not sure I can get behind him (he did once interrupt getting it on with his sister in order to throw a child out the tower window), but he's more of a human than he was in the first season.
He's one of my favorite characters now.
Seeing who he really was last season opened my eyes.
I love him now.

I'm confused about his scene with Brienne in the season premiere.
When he said she had the hair to be a Lannister, "If not the looks."
Is he saying she doesn't have the looks, like she's ugly, or she does have the looks?

Swashbuckling Inquisitor

12,750 Points
  • Profitable 100
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Treasure Hunter 100
Twisted_Misery
He's one of my favorite characters now.
Seeing who he really was last season opened my eyes.
I love him now.

I'm confused about his scene with Brienne in the season premiere.
When he said she had the hair to be a Lannister, "If not the looks."
Is he saying she doesn't have the looks, like she's ugly, or she does have the looks?

She's blonde (all Lannisters are blonde) but she's fugly. She's hideous in the books but more homely in the show.

Super Junior

9,100 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Forum Junior 100
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. I'm kinda stuck between "this guy is a total p***k" and "god he says the best things sometimes" (tho after he loses his hand he improves even more)
also i was so mad at cersei when she's like U TOOK TOO LONG like wtf he was a prisoner but then again it's cersei we shouldn't expect her to be nice

Magical Shoujo

i hated him at first

but then oh no, character development

he is redeeming himself quite wonderfully plz don't kill him off towards the end
I'm certainly interested in where his story takes him. Seems kind of like he's the Lannister's new outcast now after it used to be Tyrion. Which will probably make him even better character. Cersei has basically left him and Tywin thinks less of him because of his hand. All he has left is the Kingsguard.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff