Joffrey is such a douche............XD

Swashbuckling Sex Symbol

14,375 Points
  • Toy Drive Tycoon 400
  • Foolhardy Benefactor 500
  • Millionaire 200
Melancholy Wish
The king can do as he likes!

...only until he is engulfed in a Storm of Swords.
Valen Drakmoore
Melancholy Wish

I know he dies dear. I'm still a fan.

Swashbuckling Sex Symbol

14,375 Points
  • Toy Drive Tycoon 400
  • Foolhardy Benefactor 500
  • Millionaire 200
Melancholy Wish
Valen Drakmoore
Melancholy Wish

spoilers my dear, got to keep it all mysterious for those who haven't read the books for some unknown and idiotic reason.
Valen Drakmoore
Melancholy Wish
Valen Drakmoore
Melancholy Wish

spoilers my dear, got to keep it all mysterious for those who haven't read the books for some unknown and idiotic reason.
You started the spoiling first, but I'm sure all know he will die.

Dapper Codger

4,300 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Profitable 100
THE NORTH REMEMBERS!

From the riverlands to the wall and beyond it; the entire North wept the day when the b*****d boy ascended to the throne. Now is the time of vengeance! The Lannister Army will be crushed, bent, broken by the North. The b*****d Boy King will rue the day he ordered the murder of Ned Stark!

I can't believe people actually like Joffery. He's a sadist, a sniveling, cowardly, monster that murders his own people and mentally rapes a girl for the good part of a year. Seriously, he is absolutely irredeemable.

Dear lord, now I worry that there's a Ramsay Bolton fanclub hiding out somewhere.
Symorin
THE NORTH REMEMBERS!

From the riverlands to the wall and beyond it; the entire North wept the day when the b*****d boy ascended to the throne. Now is the time of vengeance! The Lannister Army will be crushed, bent, broken by the North. The b*****d Boy King will rue the day he ordered the murder of Ned Stark!

I can't believe people actually like Joffery. He's a sadist, a sniveling, cowardly, monster that murders his own people and mentally rapes a girl for the good part of a year. Seriously, he is absolutely irredeemable.

Dear lord, now I worry that there's a Ramsay Bolton fanclub hiding out somewhere.
I don't see anything wrong with liking bad guys. D: Joffrey is a really interesting character.
Melancholy Wish
I must be the only one alive (Hope not ) who actually loves the character Joffrey despite all the evil stuff he has done. (Show & Book) Tyrion and Joffrey are tied for 1st place...as my favorite character.

I know everyone hates him and expect this thread to be filled with WTFS?! but still.

Whether you hate him or love to hate...have to admit he is interesting to watch.

(Also, the actor (Jack) makes me adore him more. )
emo

*Holds up flag and shield*

User Image
Maybe you have an attraction to horrible people. He is very arrogant, cruel and very much a pansy. The actor that plays him is supposed to be exactly the opposite. Every single cast member said that he is very kind and then to see him get into character always comes as a shock. One thing is for sure....you are supposed to hate Jeoffry and the actor and the writer do a very good job of making you do so.
Symorin
THE NORTH REMEMBERS!

I think whoever starts a Bolton fanclub needs to be brutally murdered....
Foxie Loxie
Melancholy Wish
I must be the only one alive (Hope not ) who actually loves the character Joffrey despite all the evil stuff he has done. (Show & Book) Tyrion and Joffrey are tied for 1st place...as my favorite character.

I know everyone hates him and expect this thread to be filled with WTFS?! but still.

Whether you hate him or love to hate...have to admit he is interesting to watch.

emo

User Image
Maybe you have an attraction to horrible people. He is very arrogant, cruel and very much a pansy. The actor that plays him is supposed to be exactly the opposite. Every single cast member said that he is very kind and then to see him get into character always comes as a shock. One thing is for sure....you are supposed to hate Jeoffry and the actor and the writer do a very good job of making you do so.

But I don't hate Joffrey. He reminds me of my Oc rp character who I love rping as and is/if not more than cruel than Joffrey. My mother often tells me I have issues. o.o; And I have heard the actor doesn't act like Joffrey outside of acting, but yet he is doing a perfect job and is ideal.

Joffrey does things that bug me here and there, but I just like him.

It is like Harry Potter's Voldermort....people actually love him despite killing/torturing everybody and mental raping a young boy for 17 years. o.o Why does it bother people to see a fan of Joffrey?
But who I do hate....Is Joffrey's mother...D:

Shameless Nerd

I can agree to loving to hate him, and a part of me pities him. With his messed up background, he definitely has some reasons to end up messed up. But then again, his brother and sister are wonderful, so he could have been a good person if he chose it. Cersei certainly didn't help give him good lessons with her talk of how when he's King, the truth will be what he wants it to be and etc., while Robert didn't really do much to help make him decent either. Still, he makes his choices, and he's definitely interesting to watch, but scary to have him keep existing. He's a scarier kind of evil to me because he isn't smart like many of the other dark characters. With them, you just need to know the best plan of action to understand what moves they'll make. Joffrey is a spoiled bratty sadist, so less predictable.
Tacofoolio
I can agree to loving to hate him, and a part of me pities him. With his messed up background, he definitely has some reasons to end up messed up. But then again, his brother and sister are wonderful, so he could have been a good person if he chose it. Cersei certainly didn't help give him good lessons with her talk of how when he's King, the truth will be what he wants it to be and etc., while Robert didn't really do much to help make him decent either. Still, he makes his choices, and he's definitely interesting to watch, but scary to have him keep existing. He's a scarier kind of evil to me because he isn't smart like many of the other dark characters. With them, you just need to know the best plan of action to understand what moves they'll make. Joffrey is a spoiled bratty sadist, so less predictable.
I like this post a lot. =) It isn't just bashing, but an actually understanding.

I don't like people like this in real life, but since Joffrey is fake...I just feel at ease watching his actions.
Melancholy Wish
Foxie Loxie
Melancholy Wish

emo

User Image

But I don't hate Joffrey. He reminds me of my Oc rp character who I love rping as and is/if not more than cruel than Joffrey. My mother often tells me I have issues. o.o; And I have heard the actor doesn't act like Joffrey outside of acting, but yet he is doing a perfect job and is ideal.

Joffrey does things that bug me here and there, but I just like him.

It is like Harry Potter's Voldermort....people actually love him despite killing/torturing everybody and mental raping a young boy for 17 years. o.o Why does it bother people to see a fan of Joffrey?
I never understood that either.
Melancholy Wish
But who I do hate....Is Joffrey's mother...D:
Cersi is stupid and hungry for power. She just doesn't know what to do with the power once she had it in her hands. I find there are several aSoFaI characters that I hate. Cersi is one of them, Joffery is another. I really have a strong hatred for Catelyn Stark.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff