Welcome to Gaia! ::

Unforgiving Sex Symbol

7,350 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Grunny Grabber 50
  • Hygienic 200
MegCupcakes
Joffrey has to be THE biggest troll. Words cannot describe how much I cannot stand him. In the books, he's a little brat. But the actor in the show just brings out this troll-like, bratty-ness perfectly. I couldn't contain myself any longer, I just had to get it out there. Joffrey is a wonderful little tyrant. The way he just threw Sansa away honestly didn't even surprise me :/
What do you guys think? Am I under-reacting? Overreacting? Opinions please.

I hadn't read the books prior to watching the series, so when I fist saw Joffrey I genuinely thought he was a lesbian knight or something, checking out Sansa.

Unforgiving Sex Symbol

7,350 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Grunny Grabber 50
  • Hygienic 200
Ironclad Pen
Psiko
Ironclad Pen
Honestly, I can't blame him. He is the product of incest after all, plus his mother is just as spoiled and self-righteous as he is.

Indeed. Robert may have not been a good king but he was an even worse father: leaving the rearing to Cutthroat Cersei.

It's hard to be a father when you didn't want to marry the mother in the first place.

Well actually it's hard to be a good husband when you didn't want to marry the mother, if the child had been his it would have been his own choice to have fathered it, and he was laboring under the delusion that it WAS his child, therefor neglecting it is inexcusable.

Dapper Conventioneer

7,075 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Flatterer 200
I'm just now finishing season 1, but for most of the season, the characters I dubbed "most punchable with a knife" were The older Targaryen brother and Joffrey.....
The reason why he is what he is,is because of how he was raised.

Friendly Genius

9,900 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Friendly 100
  • Market Browser 100
Pentiger
The reason why he is what he is,is because of how he was raised.

exactly
genetics is bit there but his brother and sister are loving good kids
jeoff was raised to be the king, by a pushy mother, he thinks he is (as we say in Portugal) the biggest in his block...
Tommen and Myercell - same parents, not the same upbringing are lovely kids

Quotable Lunatic

9,125 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Pie Hoarder by Proxy 150
garden pixie
King Joffrey Baratheon
If you read the books, you will see I never wanted to leave Sansa, but she is simply my mistress now. The king can do as he likes. talk2hand

Your avatar... your username... eek rofl

This.

Quotable Lunatic

9,125 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Pie Hoarder by Proxy 150
Of House Targaryen
Queen Corncob
Oh Joffrey... When I was little and read the books I thought your name was Jeffrey... Tee hee...

YOUR SIG rofl

This too...well done.

4,200 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Profitable 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
Oh the list on how I want Joffrey to get it is nearly infinit at this point.

3,050 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Wall Street 200
garden pixie
MegCupcakes
Ironclad Pen
Honestly, I can't blame him. He is the product of incest after all, plus his mother is just as spoiled and self-righteous as he is.

True. I'd never really taken that into consideration. His incestuous conception made him entirely Lannister, and entirely a royal little pain -.-

Very, very true!

Regardless, he must be ended! O:< evil

3,050 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Wall Street 200
Mangur
MegCupcakes
Joffrey has to be THE biggest troll. Words cannot describe how much I cannot stand him. In the books, he's a little brat. But the actor in the show just brings out this troll-like, bratty-ness perfectly. I couldn't contain myself any longer, I just had to get it out there. Joffrey is a wonderful little tyrant. The way he just threw Sansa away honestly didn't even surprise me :/
What do you guys think? Am I under-reacting? Overreacting? Opinions please.

I hadn't read the books prior to watching the series, so when I fist saw Joffrey I genuinely thought he was a lesbian knight or something, checking out Sansa.

I highly recommend the books! You'll really get to see how much of a little pest he is. The actor on the show portrays him extremely well, but the books delve a little deeper into the characterization. Afterwards, you'll feel like setting fire to the book and smashing things. Or at least that's how I felt d: but maybe I just need anger management lol.

Friendly Sage

argella1300
Honestly, the episode where he abused the prostitutes really sealed the deal for me- he is a sociopath, plain and simple. Most boys that age would JUMP at the chance for free sex with not one, but two beautiful ladies.

Me too, it just shows how truely a "Mad King" he is! burning_eyes he's really a sociopath!

Friendly Sage

King Joffrey Baratheon
If you read the books, you will see I never wanted to leave Sansa, but she is simply my mistress now. The king can do as he likes. talk2hand

OMG !!! Ur avatar & Nickname.... burning_eyes

But ur 'throne' looks like a wooden chair... xd

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas