Welcome to Gaia! ::

8,450 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
Duermes
I can understand being drunk with power, I can even forgive him threatening to kill his mother after she slapped him in the middle of the throne room. Given that he was very suddenly given power, is likely a bit derpy with the incestuous parents, and the basic principle that it takes a very strong person to not abuse his position, he just needs a bit of a beat down for a return to reality.

The true showing that he's a sick pup? How he treated the whores that Tyrion sent him. That's inhumane. She'll likely be scarred for life if there's anything left down there at all.

I do agree with you of him being drunk with power and all. And yeah, I did feel very bad for the women from the brothel. And I could agree with you of him needing a beat down. Hell, he thinks he's all that and can do anything, but he never did has experience in real battle and wouldn't even have balls to fright in the battlefield. He'll just run away with his tail between his legs like a little b***h that he is. I can tell ye one thing though, he would last much longer. Specially, his mother I really hate the most. I've been reading the info of the characters, but I wished that I did have the books. It's just that I can't afford to get any books at the moment. I have to save up for something else.

In the scene that I like in game of thrones is when Arya smacked him good on the back with a wooden stick and Arya direwolf jumped in while protecting her. Now, that was my favorite scene. The best part was when he was whimpering and crying like a little girl, begging for his life. twisted

Dapper Hunter

Sondra Starfire
Duermes
I can understand being drunk with power, I can even forgive him threatening to kill his mother after she slapped him in the middle of the throne room. Given that he was very suddenly given power, is likely a bit derpy with the incestuous parents, and the basic principle that it takes a very strong person to not abuse his position, he just needs a bit of a beat down for a return to reality.

The true showing that he's a sick pup? How he treated the whores that Tyrion sent him. That's inhumane. She'll likely be scarred for life if there's anything left down there at all.

I do agree with you of him being drunk with power and all. And yeah, I did feel very bad for the women from the brothel. And I could agree with you of him needing a beat down. Hell, he thinks he's all that and can do anything, but he never did has experience in real battle and wouldn't even have balls to fright in the battlefield. He'll just run away with his tail between his legs like a little b***h that he is. I can tell ye one thing though, he would last much longer. Specially, his mother I really hate the most. I've been reading the info of the characters, but I wished that I did have the books. It's just that I can't afford to get any books at the moment. I have to save up for something else.

In the scene that I like in game of thrones is when Arya smacked him good on the back with a wooden stick and Arya direwolf jumped in while protecting her. Now, that was my favorite scene. The best part was when he was whimpering and crying like a little girl, begging for his life. twisted

Oh yeah, I'd totally forgotten about that biggrin He was a p***k even then. Him and his mother, though I think in the newer episodes his mother is realizing how much power she's given Joffrey and is drowning in all the responsibilities she now faces as the true ruler (Joffrey barely counts as a king with her attending the meetings and calling most of the shots... except for that business with the Baratheon bastards)

Rainbow Lunatic

13,450 Points
  • Nerd 50
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Mark Twain 100
I think the crazy stems from the inbreeding.
That and being raised by Cersei, then again her younger kids don't seem nearly as bad.

8,450 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
Flis
That and being raised by Cersei, then again her younger kids don't seem nearly as bad.

I don't think that her two children won't live for very long. There was something that I did read of the info of Cersei.

http://awoiaf.westeros.org/index.php/Main_Page

Quotable Hunter

7,200 Points
  • Hunter 50
  • Survivor 150
  • Forum Regular 100
King Joffrey Baratheon
Graceangel
User Image

YOU KNOW IT! Yay for Tyrion being the one to step up and take the first round. :3

also, don't forget besides being a brat; that he's a b*****d, abomination, and also the UNrightful ruler. :3
Did I spike someone's you care about or something?

Maybe, but you have to admit that was pretty hilarious.

Quotable Hunter

7,200 Points
  • Hunter 50
  • Survivor 150
  • Forum Regular 100
Flis

Probably not inbreeding, it takes a few generations of that kind of stuff for noticeable effects to pop up (see: Targaryens) The little b*****d (and he is technically a b*****d), just got a bad mixture of his father's arrogance and brashness, with his mother's cruelty, propensity towards insanity and paranoia, and general maliciousness. Also, while being raised by the woman most certainly didn't help, I would point out that Tommen and Myrcella turned out without that particular brand of malignity.

Benevolent Phantom

17,750 Points
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Person of Interest 200
Symorin

Thing is, Theon doesn't enjoy it, and besides backstabbing the Starks his douchiness sort of ends there.

Plus, once you get to A Dance With Dragons, you start to REALLY feel bad for Tyrion, to the point that you may even regret what you just said (I'm just going under the assumption you've not read the last book yet)

i never said naything about Tyrion. I already feel bad for him. Sansa's behavior towards him is making me really not like her. I realize that Tywin and Cersei are making her life hell; but... why punish the Imp? I love Tyrion> :3 Tyrion and Theon are not the same. let's not confuse them.

Invisible Fairy

7,050 Points
  • Tooth Fairy 100
  • Grunny Grabber 50
  • Invisibility 100
Does anyone else see the similarities between Joff and Draco Malfoy .. I mean come on totally stole the character and placed in a new setting as a prince then as a king... it's harry's worst night mare come true. Joffrey Draco Baratheon ? sounds fitting to me.

Anxious Gawker

Graceangel
User Image

YOU KNOW IT! Yay for Tyrion being the one to step up and take the first round. :3

also, don't forget besides being a brat; that he's a b*****d, abomination, and also the UNrightful ruler. :3

And now I have saved that gif.
Thank you kindly.

Benevolent Phantom

17,750 Points
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Person of Interest 200
thanks for pulling that up. I'm sure Joffrey will be ecstatic to see it again. He loves seeing it spammed in his face. emotion_awesome

Dapper Codger

4,300 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Profitable 100
Graceangel
Symorin

Thing is, Theon doesn't enjoy it, and besides backstabbing the Starks his douchiness sort of ends there.

Plus, once you get to A Dance With Dragons, you start to REALLY feel bad for Tyrion, to the point that you may even regret what you just said (I'm just going under the assumption you've not read the last book yet)

i never said naything about Tyrion. I already feel bad for him. Sansa's behavior towards him is making me really not like her. I realize that Tywin and Cersei are making her life hell; but... why punish the Imp? I love Tyrion> :3 Tyrion and Theon are not the same. let's not confuse them.

Woops, that was a Malapropism on my part.

Anyways, you really feel sorry for the hell Theon's life becomes in the last book.

FranknTank's Wife

Misleading Mystic

Don't worry he settles down when he gets married. 3nodding

Battle-ready Tamer

DyraBlack

Yes, and such a magnificent wedding it will be. x3

Cheers! [raises goblet in a toast]

8,450 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
DyraBlack