Welcome to Gaia! ::

Ferocious Browser

Graceangel
King Joffrey Baratheon
Voldermort has killed hundreds, mentally raped a boy for 17 years, tortures others/children and has hurt animals.

I am not that bad.

you know what? when i think about Theon Greyjoy's treacheries to the Stark family... I must say... in some ways, i would consider him an equal if not worse monster than you. In your defense, you're 13.. obviously lacking in both wisdom and maturity. Greyjoy? He's probably about 19, and he totally knew better. He's just arrogant, egotistical, and was willing to screw over the people he knew best.

like.. i mean... I could see Your Grace shaming Sansa for her witnessing you being shamed by her sister. Ok. But theon? his treacheries in the north are really dispicable. You wouldn't look for such cruelty from the hands as someone such as him; and yet... he has done them. I almost am afraid to read what further acts of backstabbing he has yet to exact.

He gets his if that makes you feel better, he gets his and then some. It gets pretty bad o.o, you should read on!

Benevolent Phantom

17,750 Points
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Person of Interest 200
Yes, yes.... I"m still in ASOS. I got a little sidetracked yesterday.. what with the Guild Wars 2 client available for download. It took me like almost an hour of refreshing their forum page to get my download.

5,750 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Wall Street 200
I think "kill it with fire" is the appropriate response to this.

Springtime Spark

Joffrey is a horrible brat. And I'm glad Tyrion is there to keep him in check.
Even though Joffrey does a lot of things in the show that aren't in the books, he's probably the most demented character in the series - right up there with the Mountain and the Freys (and another group that may be a spoiler >_> ).

Enduring Explorer

26,525 Points
  • Happy 13th, Gaia Online! 50
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Alien Invasion 50
Except for those few that really like "bad" boys - I think he is universally disliked!

Enduring Explorer

26,525 Points
  • Happy 13th, Gaia Online! 50
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Alien Invasion 50
Theon is atotal backstabber, but the fact that he doesn't really kill Bran & Rickun ( of course he kills 2 innocents) is the only thing in his favor. Of course things may have been diffrent if he'd found them. I still don't know if anyone deserves what happens to him!

Eveille
Graceangel
King Joffrey Baratheon
Voldermort has killed hundreds, mentally raped a boy for 17 years, tortures others/children and has hurt animals.

I am not that bad.

you know what? when i think about Theon Greyjoy's treacheries to the Stark family... I must say... in some ways, i would consider him an equal if not worse monster than you. In your defense, you're 13.. obviously lacking in both wisdom and maturity. Greyjoy? He's probably about 19, and he totally knew better. He's just arrogant, egotistical, and was willing to screw over the people he knew best.

like.. i mean... I could see Your Grace shaming Sansa for her witnessing you being shamed by her sister. Ok. But theon? his treacheries in the north are really dispicable. You wouldn't look for such cruelty from the hands as someone such as him; and yet... he has done them. I almost am afraid to read what further acts of backstabbing he has yet to exact.

He gets his if that makes you feel better, he gets his and then some. It gets pretty bad o.o, you should read on!

Astral Cat

30,225 Points
  • The Plague of Kokeshi 100
  • Launch Party 100
  • The Bane of Kokeshi 50
Meh,.. I have sadly seen worse people in real life.

If you are seeking someone that feels similar in Anime. There is an Anime series called b*****d! It may be hard to find these days. But if you like Game of Thrones and you want to see someone similar to Joffery then that's a good Anime ( not for children). It has a similar setting and story. I think the Manga was made in the 70's.. I'm not sure. The creator did take music they enjoyed at the time to influence some of their names ( 70's and 80's Rock Bands).

b*****d! is a Fantasy set in a magical midevil type of setting.

Something quite different with some surprises that's Anime would be Higurashi / When They Cry [ When the cicadas cry]. (Also not for children)

Higurashi morphs in what it is. It's usually a Mystery -- Suspene -- Psychological -- Horror. It is set in a Real Town in Japan. Much of the Art and Buildings are REAL in that Real location. It is based around some REAL events that occured in Japan. It is mostly set in around 1981.

Opening for Higuarshi.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nRtsIJXrhqc

I think both b*****d! and Higuarshi would be inappropriate for Young Teens for very different reasons. So I would suggest they be only for Ages 16 and Up.

When you start Higurashi you might not see why I would say 16+. I can Admit that some things a 9-13 year old can handle. But, again, since the targets often are tweens and young teens... a 13 year old is who is most likely to mentally be effected. There are also things not in the first season.

Random Scene that might make you think " Oh,.. that doesn't seem so bad to me for a kid to watch." You have to remember these are both Teenagers and close friends. It's the Psychology some times but the gore other times.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OH7YCe4FAhs

I don't want to ruin too many things mad

3,650 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Dressed Up 200
Sailor Tin Nyanko
Meh,.. I have sadly seen worse people in real life.

If you are seeking someone that feels similar in Anime. There is an Anime series called b*****d! It may be hard to find these days. But if you like Game of Thrones and you want to see someone similar to Joffery then that's a good Anime ( not for children). It has a similar setting and story. I think the Manga was made in the 70's.. I'm not sure. The creator did take music they enjoyed at the time to influence some of their names ( 70's and 80's Rock Bands).

b*****d! is a Fantasy set in a magical midevil type of setting.

Something quite different with some surprises that's Anime would be Higurashi / When They Cry [ When the cicadas cry]. (Also not for children)

Higurashi morphs in what it is. It's usually a Mystery -- Suspene -- Psychological -- Horror. It is set in a Real Town in Japan. Much of the Art and Buildings are REAL in that Real location. It is based around some REAL events that occured in Japan. It is mostly set in around 1981.

Opening for Higuarshi.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nRtsIJXrhqc

I think both b*****d! and Higuarshi would be inappropriate for Young Teens for very different reasons. So I would suggest they be only for Ages 16 and Up.

When you start Higurashi you might not see why I would say 16+. I can Admit that some things a 9-13 year old can handle. But, again, since the targets often are tweens and young teens... a 13 year old is who is most likely to mentally be effected. There are also things not in the first season.

Random Scene that might make you think " Oh,.. that doesn't seem so bad to me for a kid to watch." You have to remember these are both Teenagers and close friends. It's the Psychology some times but the gore other times.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OH7YCe4FAhs

I don't want to ruin too many things mad

I've seen some of Higuarshi but it was just a little to confusing to follow with the main cast dieing horribly one minute then back alive the next just to die horribly again over and over in every episode! confused
hello jadedheart24 i dont know about it but what i heard that kid is despicable
Gaede
Joffrey is a horrible brat. And I'm glad Tyrion is there to keep him in check.
emotion_eyebrow
Lelida
Even though Joffrey does a lot of things in the show that aren't in the books, he's probably the most demented character in the series - right up there with the Mountain and the Freys (and another group that may be a spoiler >_> ).
Continue reading....Ramsay Bolton is worse than I. rape....and skinning women alive after raping them and chasing them with dogs.
Elyria Stone
Except for those few that really like "bad" boys - I think he is universally disliked!
I am favored.
Ahh, I was worried that outing the Boltons would be too much of a spoiler - but you're right, King Joffrey, they are much worse than you. In a 1 - 2 - 3 it would have to be Ramsay, Freys, and then Joffrey.

Desirable Sex Symbol

Well, with parents like his...

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas