Welcome to Gaia! ::

Subaku_Merccenary Slayer
I truly despise any man who brings harm to women in any such way. had I the power all women beaters would get the death penalty.

but that's just me.

50 bucks says Joffrey gets eaten by one of the dragons.
You lose....I simply need to watch what I drink.
King Joffrey Baratheon
Wiinter
My friend who recommended this show to me a couple days ago (I got to the current episode the following morning) asked me who my favorite and most hated characters were. I actually tried to be clever and pick someone more well-rounded, like Littlefinger who isn't evil but does bad things because they further his agenda, but I just couldn't. Joffrey is a wicked psychopath, and how old? I'm guessing 13 or 14? He's bound to get worse, right? He's shocked me so many times. He has no redeeming qualities!!
I am not that bad, once you get to know me. wink

xD xD My most sincerest apologies, your grace! You do, of course, have all the ideal qualities of a king! o___o;;

5,600 Points
  • Wall Street 200
  • Citizen 200
  • Flatterer 200
I HATE THAT BRATTY SPOILED ******* NAMED JOFFREY!!!!!!!!!! scream

Benevolent Phantom

17,750 Points
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Person of Interest 200
King Joffrey Baratheon

I have also finally read that bit about the.... cat.

But, I still haven't seem to come across a part in the books yet... that reflects on this incident people keep talking about with you, tyrion, and some whores. surprised
Graceangel
User Image

YOU KNOW IT! Yay for Tyrion being the one to step up and take the first round. :3

also, don't forget besides being a brat; that he's a b*****d, abomination, and also the UNrightful ruler. :3

Was just reading through this post, wish I could like this <3
x0_FATIMAGIC
Hands down, the most evil fictional character I've ever come across. Voldemort would piss himself just looking at Joffrey.

Joffrey is a much more human form of evil. Voldemort might as well be satan, and he is pretty evil. But Joffrey is the sort of evil that is much more likely to actually happen in the real world.

In a way Joffrey harkens back to say Caligula or Nero and other famed dictators who ruled with absolute caprice and aided to weaken his country over time.

Joffrey is the sort of evil that both can happen, and has happened. A power crazed sociopath whom everyone is sworn to obey.

Enduring Explorer

26,525 Points
  • Happy 13th, Gaia Online! 50
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Alien Invasion 50
And think twice about who you invite to your parties!

King Joffrey Baratheon
Subaku_Merccenary Slayer
I truly despise any man who brings harm to women in any such way. had I the power all women beaters would get the death penalty.

but that's just me.

50 bucks says Joffrey gets eaten by one of the dragons.

Adorable Kitten

10,875 Points
  • Guildmember 100
  • Object of Affection 150
  • Battle: Rogue 100
Joffrey sucks and needs to be thrown in the dungens fo 60 years the be alowed to come out and then have someone kick him and throw rotten food at him ha ha old man

OG Darling

20,475 Points
  • Nerd 50
  • Falling For You 25
  • The Perfect Setup 150
i have yet to watch this show is it worth it?

Benevolent Phantom

17,750 Points
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Person of Interest 200
dorky jinx
i have yet to watch this show is it worth it?

i haven't watched it yet either, but everyone keeps saying how well they are doing of keeping to the book's plot lines. This really makes me wanna watch it.

and now i shall vamoooose to a new thread to complain about cersei.
evil detected wahmbulance wahmbulance wahmbulance wahmbulance wahmbulance wahmbulance

Anxious Human

Joffrey is an absolutely despicable character. He's nothing but a little ball of evil.
And Jack plays it SO. WELL. I mean, kudos to the CHILD actor for making this character so palpably repulsive. I haven't seen this good of a child actor in a long, long time.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff