5,500 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Flatterer 200
King Joffrey Baratheon
ll_JIDH_ll
King Joffrey Baratheon
x0_FATIMAGIC
Hands down, the most evil fictional character I've ever come across. Voldemort would piss himself just looking at Joffrey.
Voldermort has killed hundreds, mentally raped a boy for 17 years, tortures others/children and has hurt animals.

I am not that bad.

I agree with King Joffrey. Surely he's not that bad.

But he is an unbelievable sociopathic douche bag that somewhat deserves what he's going to get.

---------------------------------
I am of House Greyjoy.
We Do Not Sow.
ქἆῆᾇ ἿЛїՖ𐑿

Vote for the king in the arena!

http://www.gaiaonline.com/arena/gaia/cosplay-avatar/vote/?entry_id=102678201

Valar Morghulis

All men must die.

Your Grace is fated to win in this contest.

-----------------------------------
I am of House Greyjoy.
We Do Not Sow.
ქἆῆᾇ ἿЛїՖ𐑿

Shameless Streaker

10,900 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
Evil? My Joff? He's just engaging in some boyish fun. I'm sure he'll outgrow it when he's older. Unlike the Bolton b*****d.

Gracious Gawker

11,025 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Mega Tipsy 100
  • First step to fame 200
SPOILER ALERT!

Well, when Tyrion sent two whores and he instructed the other one to hit the other, it was pretty brutal. GAY even. I bet his peepee is too small for both `em bitches. stare

I agree with you there. Most of the time I just want to smack him
Centipedes In Utero
Evil? My Joff? He's just engaging in some boyish fun. I'm sure he'll outgrow it when he's older. Unlike the Bolton b*****d.
emotion_kirakira
embassynight
SPOILER ALERT!

Well, when Tyrion sent two whores and he instructed the other one to hit the other, it was pretty brutal. GAY even. I bet his peepee is too small for both `em bitches. stare
I understand your dislike for me, but that was uncalled for.

Aged Werewolf

4,000 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Member 100
I truly despise any man who brings harm to women in any such way. had I the power all women beaters would get the death penalty.

but that's just me.

50 bucks says Joffrey gets eaten by one of the dragons.

5,600 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
Jadedheart24
Am I the only one that thinks Joffrey is hands down one of the most evil spoiled, inbreed brat ever and just needs to be took out now like a like the mad king? wink

I agree, he is pretty evil, and I'm sure a lot of people are going to cheer/celebrate the moment he gets killed off.

Benevolent Phantom

17,750 Points
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Person of Interest 200
King Joffrey Baratheon

so where's your grace been hiding at all week anyways?

and i finally read past the part of your demise in a storm of swords. well wasn't that interesting. =] though, i hardly felt it was fitting for all the abuse sansa had to suffer at your hands.. but... whatever...
My friend who recommended this show to me a couple days ago (I got to the current episode the following morning) asked me who my favorite and most hated characters were. I actually tried to be clever and pick someone more well-rounded, like Littlefinger who isn't evil but does bad things because they further his agenda, but I just couldn't. Joffrey is a wicked psychopath, and how old? I'm guessing 13 or 14? He's bound to get worse, right? He's shocked me so many times. He has no redeeming qualities!!
Graceangel
King Joffrey Baratheon

so where's your grace been hiding at all week anyways?

and i finally read past the part of your demise in a storm of swords. well wasn't that interesting. =] though, i hardly felt it was fitting for all the abuse sansa had to suffer at your hands.. but... whatever...

The king likes to lurk.

I did get out easy did I not?
Wiinter
My friend who recommended this show to me a couple days ago (I got to the current episode the following morning) asked me who my favorite and most hated characters were. I actually tried to be clever and pick someone more well-rounded, like Littlefinger who isn't evil but does bad things because they further his agenda, but I just couldn't. Joffrey is a wicked psychopath, and how old? I'm guessing 13 or 14? He's bound to get worse, right? He's shocked me so many times. He has no redeeming qualities!!
I am not that bad, once you get to know me. wink

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces