Welcome to Gaia! ::

3,650 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Dressed Up 200
Am I the only one that thinks Joffrey is hands down one of the most evil spoiled, inbreed brat ever and just needs to be took out now like a like the mad king? wink

Benevolent Phantom

17,750 Points
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Person of Interest 200
User Image

YOU KNOW IT! Yay for Tyrion being the one to step up and take the first round. :3

also, don't forget besides being a brat; that he's a b*****d, abomination, and also the UNrightful ruler. :3

Familiar Phantom

6,150 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • PvP 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
I'm surprised he hasn't commented on this thread yet.

And for my personal opinion, I plead the fifth.
thaskarin
I'm surprised he hasn't commented on this thread yet.

And for my personal opinion, I plead the fifth.
Jadedheart24
Am I the only one that thinks Joffrey is hands down one of the most evil spoiled, inbreed brat ever and just needs to be took out now like a like the mad king? wink
You mad?
Graceangel
User Image

YOU KNOW IT! Yay for Tyrion being the one to step up and take the first round. :3

also, don't forget besides being a brat; that he's a b*****d, abomination, and also the UNrightful ruler. :3
Did I spike someone's you care about or something?

3,650 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Dressed Up 200
Yeah anyone who can b***h slap a king and walk away with it has balls of steel so Tyrion easily becoming one of my favorite charters in the whole series!

Offensive Fatcat

You are not the only one.
User Image
Peaches McFly
User Image
I might just make this my signature.

Offensive Fatcat

King Joffrey Baratheon
Peaches McFly
User Image
I might just make this my signature.
Do it. emotion_dowant
Awesome avatar by the way.
Hands down, the most evil fictional character I've ever come across. Voldemort would piss himself just looking at Joffrey.
x0_FATIMAGIC
Hands down, the most evil fictional character I've ever come across. Voldemort would piss himself just looking at Joffrey.
Voldermort has killed hundreds, mentally raped a boy for 17 years, tortures others/children and has hurt animals.

I am not that bad.

5,500 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Flatterer 200
King Joffrey Baratheon
x0_FATIMAGIC
Voldermort has killed hundreds, mentally raped a boy for 17 years, tortures others/children and has hurt animals.

I am not that bad.

I agree with King Joffrey. Surely he's not that bad.

But he is an unbelievable sociopathic douche bag that somewhat deserves what he's going to get.

---------------------------------
I am of House Greyjoy.
We Do Not Sow.
ქἆῆᾇ ἿЛїՖ𐑿
ll_JIDH_ll
King Joffrey Baratheon
x0_FATIMAGIC

I am not that bad.

I agree with King Joffrey. Surely he's not that bad.

But he is an unbelievable sociopathic douche bag that somewhat deserves what he's going to get.

---------------------------------
I am of House Greyjoy.
We Do Not Sow.
ქἆῆᾇ ἿЛїՖ𐑿

I will give you this only once, for the sake of proving their are worse than I.

Benevolent Phantom

17,750 Points
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Person of Interest 200
King Joffrey Baratheon

I am not that bad.

you know what? when i think about Theon Greyjoy's treacheries to the Stark family... I must say... in some ways, i would consider him an equal if not worse monster than you. In your defense, you're 13.. obviously lacking in both wisdom and maturity. Greyjoy? He's probably about 19, and he totally knew better. He's just arrogant, egotistical, and was willing to screw over the people he knew best.

like.. i mean... I could see Your Grace shaming Sansa for her witnessing you being shamed by her sister. Ok. But theon? his treacheries in the north are really dispicable. You wouldn't look for such cruelty from the hands as someone such as him; and yet... he has done them. I almost am afraid to read what further acts of backstabbing he has yet to exact.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff