Welcome to Gaia! ::

Evil doer's Waifu

Anxious Wife

9,800 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Friendly 100
  • Hygienic 200
I love Arya. She is deff my favorite Stark. (Jon Snow don't count; even tho I love him to death)
Looking forward to seeing her training as a faceless man, I want to see how it unfolds

Spoiler
Steel Crimson
Looking forward to seeing her training as a faceless man, I want to see how it unfolds

Spoiler
I agree

Fluffy Bunny

24,275 Points
  • Squash Smasher 50
  • Candy Massacre 50
  • Haunting Echo 75
Arya has an assassin working for her! I can't wait to find out who her next two targets are!

Shameless Streaker

10,900 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
Arya was an instant fave. Arya, Tyrion, & Jon are the chapters I look forward to the most.

I'm very content with Arya's casting in the show.

Friendly Genius

9,900 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Friendly 100
  • Market Browser 100
Centipedes In Utero
Arya was an instant fave. Arya, Tyrion, & Jon are the chapters I look forward to the most.

I'm very content with Arya's casting in the show.

yep, the little actress is great

Al Oxa's Fangirl

Naughty Wife

15,025 Points
  • Marathon 300
  • Streaker 200
  • Loiterer 100
i hope she lives

Quotable Hunter

7,200 Points
  • Hunter 50
  • Survivor 150
  • Forum Regular 100
Eveille
Why would you want it to deviate from the book?

Admittedly, it is a bit freaky that an 11 year old girl is doing all this killing (Especially when she joined the order of the Many-Faced God, i.e. the Dark Brotherhood).

Ferocious Browser

twilightwyrm
Eveille

Admittedly, it is a bit freaky that an 11 year old girl is doing all this killing (Especially when she joined the order of the Many-Faced God, i.e. the Dark Brotherhood).

Possibly, but quite realistic given her circumstances. There have been and continue to be child soldiers in the real world, so it isn't totally incredible either. I love that she joins them, love it. I hope she rises high and kicks a** on all the 'bad' characters of the series.

Benevolent Phantom

17,750 Points
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Person of Interest 200
Eveille

I wonder this too. if there's a reason for it, i'd be glad to hear it. I mean.. Ok. Sometimes she gets a little carried away with her bravery, etc.. BUT... she is immensely interesting and willing to try things noone else is.

Hallowed Sex Symbol

10,100 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
I like her too heart

Anxious Human

Contagious Medusa
For a little girl, shes got balls.

I mean srsly. To take on everything shes been through already, I like her too : D
She's got bigger balls than Theon. xd
Bellyaches Method
Contagious Medusa
For a little girl, shes got balls.

I mean srsly. To take on everything shes been through already, I like her too : D
She's got bigger balls than Theon. xd
She has more courage than most of the characters. I love her. She is a survivor. She makes a few bad choices but she is only 11 so I can over look them.

Quotable Hunter

7,200 Points
  • Hunter 50
  • Survivor 150
  • Forum Regular 100
Eveille
twilightwyrm
Eveille

Possibly, but quite realistic given her circumstances. There have been and continue to be child soldiers in the real world, so it isn't totally incredible either. I love that she joins them, love it. I hope she rises high and kicks a** on all the 'bad' characters of the series.

Not quite sure if she will, or if she does it will be by (ironically), successfully deceiving everyone in the order. For all their training, she is still Arya of House Stark.

Ferocious Browser

twilightwyrm
Eveille
twilightwyrm
Eveille

Not quite sure if she will, or if she does it will be by (ironically), successfully deceiving everyone in the order. For all their training, she is still Arya of House Stark.

That's the beauty of it. It doesn't matter who she is anymore. In fact, that was a big thing in the book, how she started as Arya, became Arry, became Weasel, became Nan, became Arya, became Cat..etc... She's been changing identities for a good 1-2 years already by the time she reaches the house of b/w. All she is there is a good assassin, a good 11-year old assassin-in-training.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff