A Clash of Kings 0.046875 4.7% [ 3 ]
A Storm of Swords 0.21875 21.9% [ 14 ]
A Feast for Crows 0.0625 6.2% [ 4 ]
A Dance with Dragons 0.3125 31.2% [ 20 ]
Total Votes:[ 64 ]
1 2 3 4 5 >

mooshy's Darling

OMFG Babes

THE NIGHT IS DARK AND FULL OF SPOILERS! (so is this thread get out if you don't wanna see them)

Alright! I literally just finished reading A Dance with Dragons and I need someone to talk with about it. I usually chat with my bf on the subject but so much happened and I feel bad for already spoiling things for him. Please please if you have read all of them come and chat.

Shameless Bibliophile

16,450 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Profitable 100
  • Tycoon 200
I've read them all and none of my friends have.

COME, GEEK WITH ME.

mooshy's Darling

OMFG Babes

Super Pantless Girl
I've read them all and none of my friends have.

COME, GEEK WITH ME.

OMG. So whenever the last Brienne POV happened she was getting hanged then George left it like that to make it seem as though she died but then she pops up wherever Jaime is and takes him to "Sansa". Which we all know that Stoneheart, aka Catelyn Stark, was going to kill her if she didn't agree to slay Jaime. Okay so I said that to get to this... The last POV of Jon Snow he was getting stabbed. Melisandre even told him to keep his damn wolf with him!!!!! I really hope he doesn't die): That would suck. Also the thing with Stannis... If that information was only sent to Castle Black and not everywhere else is it actually true? The Seven Kingdoms knew when Robert died, everyone knew when Renly was murdered but only one raven flew about Stannis.

mooshy's Darling

OMFG Babes

mooshy's Darling

OMFG Babes

mooshy's Darling

OMFG Babes

mooshy's Darling

OMFG Babes

Shameless Bibliophile

16,450 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Profitable 100
  • Tycoon 200
The Golden Boleyn
OMG. So whenever the last Brienne POV happened she was getting hanged then George left it like that to make it seem as though she died but then she pops up wherever Jaime is and takes him to "Sansa". Which we all know that Stoneheart, aka Catelyn Stark, was going to kill her if she didn't agree to slay Jaime. Okay so I said that to get to this... The last POV of Jon Snow he was getting stabbed. Melisandre even told him to keep his damn wolf with him!!!!! I really hope he doesn't die): That would suck. Also the thing with Stannis... If that information was only sent to Castle Black and not everywhere else is it actually true? The Seven Kingdoms knew when Robert died, everyone knew when Renly was murdered but only one raven flew about Stannis.

I don't think this is end for Jon Snow. I think there's still a lot of plot left for him - I actually believe he will survive to the end. I do think he might get deposed as Lord Commander, though.

Speaking of Jaime and Brienne...I need to know what happens there, with Lady Stoneheart. The not-knowing is killing me inside.

mooshy's Darling

OMFG Babes

mooshy's Darling

OMFG Babes

Super Pantless Girl
The Golden Boleyn

I don't think this is end for Jon Snow. I think there's still a lot of plot left for him - I actually believe he will survive to the end. I do think he might get deposed as Lord Commander, though.

Speaking of Jaime and Brienne...I need to know what happens there, with Lady Stoneheart. The not-knowing is killing me inside.

Yeah I mean Jon Snow is really caring when it comes to people and he doesn't have that boundary that most men do in the Watch that just care about their brothers whereas he has a soft spot for everyone.

I know it won't be until Season Five of Game of Thrones until they introduce Lady Stoneheart but I really hope they do bring back Michelle Fairley for it! Yes we know that they went off together and that's it.

The ending bit with Varys was great too because we had seen any of him. Also I never really liked Grand Maester Pycelle. Varys is one of my favorite male characters other than Tyrion of course. I'm excited for the trial as well seeing as though they examined Margaery and that she was not a maid. It definitely wasn't Renly whom de-flowered her. And we all know Cersei is pretty much a slut and used her body to get a lot of things she wanted.

Fashionable Poster

11,000 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Generous 100
  • Person of Interest 200
hey there! <-also read a dance with Dragons one of my fav characters right now is Victarion GreyJoy twisted I'm really looking forward to seeing him and Daenerys meeting for the first time biggrin
anyone think they'll team up? or will she turn him down?

Shameless Bibliophile

16,450 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Profitable 100
  • Tycoon 200
The Golden Boleyn
Yeah I mean Jon Snow is really caring when it comes to people and he doesn't have that boundary that most men do in the Watch that just care about their brothers whereas he has a soft spot for everyone.

I know it won't be until Season Five of Game of Thrones until they introduce Lady Stoneheart but I really hope they do bring back Michelle Fairley for it! Yes we know that they went off together and that's it.

The ending bit with Varys was great too because we had seen any of him. Also I never really liked Grand Maester Pycelle. Varys is one of my favorite male characters other than Tyrion of course. I'm excited for the trial as well seeing as though they examined Margaery and that she was not a maid. It definitely wasn't Renly whom de-flowered her. And we all know Cersei is pretty much a slut and used her body to get a lot of things she wanted.

Cersei knows how to play the game. It just happens to involve being on her back a lot. But she plays it ruthlessly...or until the whole walk-of-shame thing. Not sure what's going on in her head now. But I like that Jaime is getting to be a different person, growing away from her.

I can't see them not doing it. God knows they could afford pretty much anyone they wanted for it, but I hope she does decide to come back if that's how it goes. It's still the same character...just kinda robbed of humanity.

mooshy's Darling

OMFG Babes

mooshy's Darling

OMFG Babes

Xx Neo-Daedalus xX
hey there! <-also read a dance with Dragons one of my fav characters right now is Victarion GreyJoy twisted I'm really looking forward to seeing him and Daenerys meeting for the first time biggrin
anyone think they'll team up? or will she turn him down?

Yeah Victarion is a very strong character and I'm excited for him to be added to the tv show which idk if that'll be during this season or the next. Well she turned down Dorne which has stronger armies than that of the Iron Islands so I have no idea. Dany judged Quentyn very quickly upon meeting him but surely if he had been a few weeks earlier she would have considered which would be to her advantage. With Victarion... I'm not sure. By the time he actually gets there I think her current husband will be dead though. I wonder what happened when that khalasar happened upon her at the end of the last POV. All she need do is say Dracarys and that would be done.

mooshy's Darling

OMFG Babes

Super Pantless Girl
The Golden Boleyn

Cersei knows how to play the game. It just happens to involve being on her back a lot. But she plays it ruthlessly...or until the whole walk-of-shame thing. Not sure what's going on in her head now. But I like that Jaime is getting to be a different person, growing away from her.

I can't see them not doing it. God knows they could afford pretty much anyone they wanted for it, but I hope she does decide to come back if that's how it goes. It's still the same character...just kinda robbed of humanity.

Yeah I really hope they do the walk of shame in the tv show cause I definitely wanna see Lena Headey naked c: YES! On Tumblr I had asked people why they shipped Jaime/Cersei together cause I think incest is wrong and not attractive at all even on a tv show. The response were of course "they complete each other" "they are the most pure love in the show" blah blah blah. I was like those people obviously didn't read the books because Cersei gives Jaime the cold shoulder and he just gave it right back by not going to King's Landing when she wrote him. The old Jaime would have left that very moment. A lot has changed for him and he sees how much poison is inside of her.

It was just involve a few extra hours of make up xD The thing that sucks about it though is Beric Dondarrion died giving her life and I really liked him.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff