Welcome to Gaia! ::

I can not wait until Ramsay gets his hands on him. Ser Rodrick being killed by Theon? I do not remember that in the books.

Hunter

I remember Ser Rodrick dying, but I don't remember Theon killing him. I thought he just died in battle or something.

Reek, Reek, it rhymes with "meek"
Breezes
I remember Ser Rodrick dying, but I don't remember Theon killing him. I thought he just died in battle or something.

Ramsay Snow killed Ser Rodrick. At least in the book. I didn't see the new episode yet so I don't if his character's been introduced.

Hunter

Usurper Of Thrones
Breezes

Ramsay Snow killed Ser Rodrick. At least in the book. I didn't see the new episode yet so I don't if his character's been introduced.

Ah okay, that's right. And no, he hasn't shown up yet. Roose mentioned him for the first time but he's yet to make an appearance.

Desirable Sex Symbol

Never thought we'd have something in common, usurper's son.
Theon's betrayal was shocking to me, not having read the books, and I held onto hope that he was acting as a sort of spy for a bit there, but he is such a true and complete traitor... and then this episode... like I said, shocking.
Breezes

Congrats on 2nd.

Bunny

I don't hate Theon. I just feel sorry for him.
He was a ward at Winterfell all those years, and all he wanted to do was get back in touch with his own family. Find out who he really is. And wanting approval from his father and the ironborn, he does what he thinks he has to. Still clinking to the thought that he would work things out with the people of the North.
I don't know. I just see him as a character who is lost and made bad decisions in his life.
It's like how it's mentioned in Dance with the Dragons as well, when he's back in the ruins of Winterfell. As he's speaking with one of the warrior women (I forgot her name).
Theon "Why do you hate the Starks?"
Her "The same reason you love them. I want to be one of them"
Of House Targaryen

Me niether, Khaleesi. I hope you find out who took you babies. <3

But seriously, I want Theon's head now, as well as Joffrey's. I get that Theon's in a really tough position right now, but it doesn't help that he's now become the puppet of that pirate guy as well as his a*****e father. The boy thinks with his d**k, so he's too stupid to realize that he's puddy in their hands. What he did to Bran more than anyone is unforgivable. I was yelling at my computer for Osha to kill him for Bran. But that BAMF has to make the rounds first. XD
Aglo I
I don't hate Theon. I just feel sorry for him.
He was a ward at Winterfell all those years, and all he wanted to do was get back in touch with his own family. Find out who he really is. And wanting approval from his father and the ironborn, he does what he thinks he has to. Still clinking to the thought that he would work things out with the people of the North.
I don't know. I just see him as a character who is lost and made bad decisions in his life.
It's like how it's mentioned in Dance with the Dragons as well, when he's back in the ruins of Winterfell. As he's speaking with one of the warrior women (I forgot her name).
Theon "Why do you hate the Starks?"
Her "The same reason you love them. I want to be one of them"

Balon is the one who threw Theon away in the first place. Theon should have told him to go ******** himself and went back to Robb instead of thinking with his d**k like he always does. Since Balon's other sons are dead, he's just using Theon to take out his trash. Theon is puddy in his hands, and he doesn't see it. That could have been prevented by Theon himself, if he grew some balls. The thing with Theon is, he always thinks of himself as being less than the Starks instead of being one of them, like he had been for years. It's a self-fulfilling prophecy. I haven't read the books yet, but I can guarantee that Balon will toss Theon to the side once he doesn't need him anymore. In a way, he's worse than Tywin ******** Lannister that way, because at least Tywin gives a ******** about Tyrion, if not in the best way all the time. Balon probably wouldn't blink an eye if Robb kills Theon, and in THAT way only, do I feel sorry for him.

What Theon did to Bran, of all people, is unforgivable.
King Joffrey Baratheon
I can not wait until Ramsay gets his hands on him. Ser Rodrick being killed by Theon? I do not remember that in the books.

I never thought you and I would agree on something, your grace. It was so nice to see you get nearly beaten to death this week. If only Sandor had left you there. But then you wouldn't have gotten bitchslapped by your BAMF imp uncle...again. XD

Desirable Sex Symbol

x0_FATIMAGIC
Of House Targaryen

But seriously, I want Theon's head now, as well as Joffrey's. I get that Theon's in a really tough position right now, but it doesn't help that he's now become the puppet of that pirate guy as well as his a*****e father. The boy thinks with his d**k, so he's too stupid to realize that he's puddy in their hands. What he did to Bran more than anyone is unforgivable. I was yelling at my computer for Osha to kill him for Bran. But that BAMF has to make the rounds first. XD

They may have taken them, but they cannot control them!
I will get them back & burn them all! Especially after what they did to my people!
Irri...

Bunny

x0_FATIMAGIC
Balon is the one who threw Theon away in the first place. Theon should have told him to go ******** himself and went back to Robb instead of thinking with his d**k like he always does. Since Balon's other sons are dead, he's just using Theon to take out his trash. Theon is puddy in his hands, and he doesn't see it. That could have been prevented by Theon himself, if he grew some balls. The thing with Theon is, he always thinks of himself as being less than the Starks instead of being one of them, like he had been for years. It's a self-fulfilling prophecy. I haven't read the books yet, but I can guarantee that Balon will toss Theon to the side once he doesn't need him anymore. In a way, he's worse than Tywin ******** Lannister that way, because at least Tywin gives a ******** about Tyrion, if not in the best way all the time. Balon probably wouldn't blink an eye if Robb kills Theon, and in THAT way only, do I feel sorry for him.

What Theon did to Bran, of all people, is unforgivable.

Not quite.
Balon gave Theon to the Starks, because when someone beats your a** at war and hands it back to you. You kind of do what is told you.
That's all I have to say for now, because as you said yourself, you have not read the books yet. And I have not seen this weekend's episode yet, because I'm in the UK. But I'll guess this is the one where Theon mounts the heads of two boys on the walls of Winterfell, correct? If that is so, there is more to it than meets the eye.
Of House Targaryen
x0_FATIMAGIC
Of House Targaryen

I will get them back & burn them all! Especially after what they did to my people!
Irri...

I know! I loved her! It is TOTALLY known! T__T

Desirable Sex Symbol

x0_FATIMAGIC
Of House Targaryen
x0_FATIMAGIC
Of House Targaryen

Irri...

I know! I loved her! It is TOTALLY known! T__T

I really hope she's alive! She's meant to pleasure me later on...
I'm so confused because in the books none of this happens so I'm not sure whether I should go by the books or show...

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff