Welcome to Gaia! ::

Demonic Phantom

9,150 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Flatterer 200
Seriously, after last weeks episode I'm not sure if I can stand to watch what happens next. I will of course, as I'm sure a lot of you will, but damn my heart can't take it.

Man-Hungry Man-Lover

Zelke Dark
Seriously, after last weeks episode I'm not sure if I can stand to watch what happens next. I will of course, as I'm sure a lot of you will, but damn my heart can't take it.

Hardest part for me is to see Sansa's reaction.
She literally thinks that the only sibling she has now is Jon Snow who she wasn't close with at all. In the books she wouldn't even call him her brother.

Demonic Phantom

9,150 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Flatterer 200
Anthh
Zelke Dark

Hardest part for me is to see Sansa's reaction.
She literally thinks that the only sibling she has now is Jon Snow who she wasn't close with at all. In the books she wouldn't even call him her brother.

Ah but they better not make us wait till next season to find out, even though this season is only half the book. I think.

Man-Hungry Man-Lover

Find out that they are dead?
She def will. Tyrion knows based off the preview, so he'll tell her. Or Cersei will do it to hurt her. We shall see.

Either way, poor thing.
oh you'll take it, alright. what a boring finale episode. emotion_zzz
I wanted to catch some ZZZ. No way I'm waiting a year for the next episodes though. HERE I COME BOOKS!

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff