Welcome to Gaia! ::

LOL poor old guy. At least hes on the right side
Why is everyone saying that Jorah Mormont is loyal. First he betrayed his family and then he betrayed the realm. Did everyone forget/never know that he was a spy hired by Varus to help kill Danaerys? He betrayed King Robert when he saved Danaerys' life from the guy who was hired to poison her.

Noob

11,825 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Protector of Cuteness 150
es0terik
Why is everyone saying that Jorah Mormont is loyal. First he betrayed his family and then he betrayed the realm. Did everyone forget/never know that he was a spy hired by Varus to help kill Danaerys? He betrayed King Robert when he saved Danaerys' life from the guy who was hired to poison her.

Lol I think the actor is just making people like him.

In the book he sent reports on Dany all the way up to ******** Qarth, I mean damn. I feel a little bad for him but...not that bad.

I hope Dany finds out in the finale

Shameless Exhibitionist

12,300 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Lavish Tipper 200
  • Invisibility 100
The Queen in the North

I'd take that hottie Jorah over Daario any day.

*Come to your mistress*

Totally agree.

Let me break you.

Super Spirit

I still have faith in Jorah. emotion_donotwant

Smitten Kitten

RydiaChaCha
es0terik

Lol I think the actor is just making people like him.

In the book he sent reports on Dany all the way up to ******** Qarth, I mean damn. I feel a little bad for him but...not that bad.

I hope Dany finds out in the finale

I hope so too. But with the removal of Whitebeard and I sorta feel like they are getting rid of Meereen, I'm not sure how that is going to happen. We do see Selmy fight in the previews so maybe he'll still kill someone and tell her about Jorah.

But seriously guys, Jorah is not faithful and lies to Dany until freaking Qarth! Quaithe called him out on it!
He would be lucky to get a n** slip from her.

Original Vampire

9,400 Points
  • Flatterer 200
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Person of Interest 200
The Queen in the North

I'd take that hottie Jorah over Daario any day.

Youd have to fight ComicbookGirl19 for him

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces