Welcome to Gaia! ::

Mythical Unicorn

12,675 Points
  • Campaign Manager 500
  • Supreme Supporter 500
  • Foolhardy Benefactor 500
anyone here went to the game of thrones expo? I woke up really early in the morning with my friends and paid hundreds of dollars of travel costs to get to our closest game of thrones expo. getting there at 7:34am we find that the line is so large and is thought to take us until 6:00pm to get inside...obviously hearing that you would be apauled. I was so frickin pead off. I left the line in which we were half way in, at around 12:00. it's just too long to wait to look at a bunch of props no matter how great the show is.

Wealthy Sex Symbol

8,650 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Profitable 100
If i knew Georgie would be there i would consider going to one, or maybe as a nice place to find other fanatics to rave about my crazy theories with, but no, i did not go to that expo

Mythical Unicorn

12,675 Points
  • Campaign Manager 500
  • Supreme Supporter 500
  • Foolhardy Benefactor 500
MooncheeseSundae
If i knew Georgie would be there i would consider going to one, or maybe as a nice place to find other fanatics to rave about my crazy theories with, but no, i did not go to that expo

If you were to come to the one I lined up for, you could rave about your crazy theories to a bunch of asians who couldn't speak english because that's the majority of people who were here...who knows if they knew they were lining up for game of thrones.

Wealthy Sex Symbol

8,650 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Profitable 100
M0thQueen
MooncheeseSundae

If you were to come to the one I lined up for, you could rave about your crazy theories to a bunch of asians who couldn't speak english because that's the majority of people who were here...who knows if they knew they were lining up for game of thrones.

xD maybe half the line was just that, maybe they thought it was for something else
or maybe they just loved swag

Fashionable Gaian

15,425 Points
  • SpoOOokie Cookie Camp Treat Hunter 50
  • SpoOOokie Cookie Camp Trickster 100
  • Hero 100
M0thQueen
anyone here went to the game of thrones expo? I woke up really early in the morning with my friends and paid hundreds of dollars of travel costs to get to our closest game of thrones expo. getting there at 7:34am we find that the line is so large and is thought to take us until 6:00pm to get inside...obviously hearing that you would be apauled. I was so frickin pead off. I left the line in which we were half way in, at around 12:00. it's just too long to wait to look at a bunch of props no matter how great the show is.

Was this the expo in the city?

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces