Fluffy Bunny

24,275 Points
  • Squash Smasher 50
  • Candy Massacre 50
  • Haunting Echo 75
6. Favorite coat of arms - House Targaryen

7. Characters you wish would interact - Rob amd Joffery

8. Favorite promotional poster/photo from the show

9. If you could own one of the stark direwolves, which would you choose? Nymeria

10. You are set to be tried, in the Eyrie of House Arryn. argue your case before lady lysa and her son robert, or demand a trial by combat? trial by combat

Fluffy Bunny

24,275 Points
  • Squash Smasher 50
  • Candy Massacre 50
  • Haunting Echo 75
11. Were you to demand a trial by combat, who would be your choice champion, if the kingslayer were indisposed? Syrio Forel

12. Cersei & joffrey or lysa & robert? Cersei and Joffrey

13. You are to either become the ward of your House of choice, join the king's counsel, attach yourself to daenery's retinue, or join the guild of faceless men. which would you prefer? Daenerys' retinue

14. If you chose to join a House, which would you choose? Targaryen

15. You are able to swap which army claims victory in any battle of your choice. which do you choose? idk

Fluffy Bunny

24,275 Points
  • Squash Smasher 50
  • Candy Massacre 50
  • Haunting Echo 75
16. Which army do you believe displays the best tactics on the field/approach to battles? idk

17. You have journeyed to king's landing, and are set to play your hand in the game of thrones. if you could choose one character to take discreetly as your chief aid in the intrigues, who would you select? (consider benefits of advisory, access to resources, to information, titles, bodyguard, simply a favored companion; each character has useful traits..) Tyrion

18. You are able to make one character realize their goals/succeed in their endeavors. which will it be? Daenerys

19. You are taken prisoner by a hostile force of your choice. which would you prefer? Lannister

20. Castration, or exile to the wall, the nightswatch? The Nightwatch

Rainbow Gawker

1. [Favorite] [location], With Dany
2. Character you feel the need to defend, Arya
3. A scene you want to see on the show, Arya kicking a**
4. Character you grew to love that you previously hated/were indifferent to, King Joffry heart
5. Favorite [house] [motto], Targaryans
6. Favorite coat of arms, idk? .0.
7. Characters you wish would interact, ARYA and Tywin, soon to come <3
8. Favorite promotional poster/photo from the show, Ned Stark on the throne
9. If you could own one of the stark direwolves, which would you choose, Jon Snow's
10. You are set to be tried, in the Eyrie of House Arryn. argue your case before lady lysa and her son robert, or demand a trial by combat? both yooo~ but more toward arguing

Rainbow Gawker

11. Were you to demand a trial by combat, who would be your choice champion, if the kingslayer were indisposed? eh? i don't understand
12. Cersei & joffrey or lysa & robert? starks of course! cersei and joffrey are soo evilll
13. You are to either become the ward of your House of choice, join the king's counsel, attach yourself to daenery's retinue, or join the guild of faceless men. which would you prefer? lalalaa
14. If you chose to join a House, which would you choose? targaryan with the dragons yo
15. You are able to swap which army claims victory in any battle of your choice. which do you choose? lalalala
16. Which army do you believe displays the best tactics on the field/approach to battles? lalalala
17. You have journeyed to king's landing, and are set to play your hand in the game of thrones. if you could choose one character to take discreetly as your chief aid in the intrigues, who would you select? (consider benefits of advisory, access to resources, to information, titles, bodyguard, simply a favored companion; each character has useful traits..) the imp of course heart
18. You are able to make one character realize their goals/succeed in their endeavors. which will it be? jon snow? rolleyes
19. You are taken prisoner by a hostile force of your choice. which would you prefer? uhhh none ^^
20. Castration, or exile to the wall, the nightswatch? WALL
21. Which way of life appeals to you more? that of those north or south of the wall? (wildings vs. kingdom's subjects) i don't know wildlings so, subjects?

Unforgiving Tactician

6,300 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
All i no is that i love the imp lanister, i 4get his name at the moment
6. Favorite coat of arms : Targaryen

Fluffy Bunny

24,275 Points
  • Squash Smasher 50
  • Candy Massacre 50
  • Haunting Echo 75
21. Which way of life appeals to you more? that of those north or south of the wall? kingdom's subjects

22. You are stannis baratheon. do you choose to ally yourself with the red lady, weighing costs vs. benefits? No

23. You are to be sold to a brothel at a young age, but you may select the location of the brothel. which would you select? (think: king's landing, the north, across the sea, etc) King's Landing

24. You are sansa stark. if you were temporarily bound to the eyrie, lysa were not present, and her son robert became fearfully attached to you in her stead, how would you handle yourself? spurn him

25. During Robert's Rebellion, almost a year into the Siege of Storm's End, Davos Seaworth took it upon himself to smuggle onions and other foodstuffs into Storm's End, running the Redwyne blockade of the castle. The food allowed Stannis Baratheon's men to hold on until Eddard Stark arrived to break the siege. As a reward for his service Stannis knighted him, giving him choice lands on Cape Wrath. However, Davos lost the first joint from each finger of his left hand, as payment for his past crimes.

You have bodyswapped with Davos, the Onion Knight. What are your thoughts on this ruling? (Was it just?) No

Fluffy Bunny

24,275 Points
  • Squash Smasher 50
  • Candy Massacre 50
  • Haunting Echo 75
26. The ruling has been carried out. What are your feelings toward Stannis, who pronounced the judgment? (Indifference, admiration, resentment?) resentment

27. Select any character (any) to win at the game of thrones. (Whether they're contending in the books or no.) Daenerys

28. You can hang out with any member of the Stark household for the day, during a typical day of their life. Which would you choose? Arya

29. You can hang out with any member of the Lannister household for the day, during a typical day of their life. Which would you choose? Tyrion

30. You can hang out with any member of the Greyjoy household for the day, during a typical day of their life. Which would you choose? Asha

Fluffy Bunny

24,275 Points
  • Squash Smasher 50
  • Candy Massacre 50
  • Haunting Echo 75
31. You can hang out with any member of the king's counsel for the day, during a typical day of their life. Which would you choose? Varys

32. Most exciting pov (from one book or the entire series) Arya

33. You must face some hostile entity. which would cow you most, up close and personal? Whitewalker

34. You've just taken your vow to the nightswatch, and are to be assigned a postion. kitchens, stables, stewardship, ranger; which would you prefer? ranger

35. Favorite b*****d? Jon

Fluffy Bunny

24,275 Points
  • Squash Smasher 50
  • Candy Massacre 50
  • Haunting Echo 75
36. You can dress up one character however you wish for one day. who would you choose, what would you make them wear? Joffery in a dress

37. Best player at the game of thrones - Tyrion

38. Most powerful lines - "A Lannister always pays his debts."

39. Favorite couple? (real or imagined) Arya and Nymeria

40. Choose a song that reminds you of this relationship
7. Characters you wish would interact : I wish Aemon was able to see Danerys.
Yuki Bunneh

Miss Cersei

art for you

User Image

edit: very happy you like it
you're splendid
v-o11
Yuki Bunneh

Miss Cersei

art for you

User Image

User Image
This is the best thing I've ever logged into Gaia to see. 'Scuse me as I die.
8. Favorite promotional poster/photo from the show : I think the "I'll take what is mine" poster where a cracking golden dragons egg rests in dark red. I think it's pretty powerful.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff