• Signature Look 250
  • First step to fame 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
Puff Fire
Knitty Witty
Tyrion Lannister, baby.

Why?
Simple.

You can't spell P I M P without the I M P.

I wanna make him feel like a giant. XD

hahahahaha emotion_awesome
Oy, my!
Thank you for the tip.

I'm also glad that you're not sickened by my choice of fangirl-dom.

Tyrion is really where it's at.
I love that man.

Beloved Regular

8,350 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • First step to fame 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
Finn Mylar
Definitely Tyrion Lannister. His attitude and comments are quite entertaining. He will, alas, die in the end. Every character I like in the series seems to die.

Shut your pretty boy mouth!
G.R.R.M. might be reading this as we type!
He can't know that Tyrion is our favorite!

If he assumes that he don't like the character, then Tyrion has a much better chance of survival
Knitty Witty
Finn Mylar
Definitely Tyrion Lannister. His attitude and comments are quite entertaining. He will, alas, die in the end. Every character I like in the series seems to die.

If he assumes that he don't like the character, then Tyrion has a much better chance of survival

I mean...uh....I hate that annoying dwarf Tyrion. He is so obnoxious and thinks he's a know-it-all.
Denyris is a complete rockstar.

Beloved Regular

8,350 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • First step to fame 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
Finn Mylar
Knitty Witty
Finn Mylar

I mean...uh....I hate that annoying dwarf Tyrion. He is so obnoxious and thinks he's a know-it-all.
Good.
That sounds m u c h better.
Maybe our beloved aggravating Imp will become the character to triumph over all!
Knitty Witty
Finn Mylar
Knitty Witty
Finn Mylar

Good.
Maybe our beloved aggravating Imp will become the character to triumph over all!

I guess we will have to and see, though the wait will be far too long. Also, I absolutely love your sig

Dapper Dabbler

6,125 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
Knitty Witty
Finn Mylar
Knitty Witty
Finn Mylar

Good.

I hate Tyrion the most x3

Tricky Nymph

jon snow.
yum.
Jon snow is my fave, that lil brat Joffrey Baratheon tho is the one i HATE the most twisted
what is game of thrones????

Cheery Pyromaniac

29,315 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Married 100
  • Elocutionist 200
Tyrion Lannister and Jaqen H'ghar.
What BAMFs. biggrin

Renly Baratheon and Khal Drogo for the deceased characters.

5,300 Points
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Market Browser 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
Jon Snow ^^ he's so cool cat_biggrin but Joffrey is a jerk. he's the one i Hate the most

Shirtless Gawker

10,150 Points
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
  • Invisibility 100
  • The Perfect Setup 150
Dany, from her first chapter. I cried when Drogo died, he turned out sweeter than I thought he would. heart I love Jon Snow and Arya too... And I have to admit Tyrion is pretty awesome, even if he is a Lannister.

Liberal Codger

My favorites:

Tyrion Lannister

Daenerys Targaryen

Khal Drogo

Arya Stark

Jon Snow

Syrio Forel

and...

I gotta admit, I do actually like The Hound, Sandor Clegane. His brother, The Mountain that Rides, Ser Gregor, is a douche, but Sandor's actually a pretty cool dude. Even if he is under command of that little c**t Joffrey. Hoping that maybe dear Tyrion will pimphand him again. (Of course, I've only read the first book and watched the first season after that, so I'm waiting until I've read the second book to watch the second season)

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff