Welcome to Gaia! ::

Perfect Hero

12,550 Points
  • Hero 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
Robb dies?! It took all my strength to hold back the tears while reading that part. D:
New phrase: Never trust a Frey. ;w;

Hunter

Yeah I was pretty disappointed, but the whole Joffrey thing made up for it. So much for house Stark.

Sparkly Lunatic

9,350 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Grunny Harvester 150
  • Megathread 100
The Red Wedding crying
Esanx
Robb dies?! It took all my strength to hold back the tears while reading that part. D:
Yeah, it was dirty they way they killed him too. *shakes fist at the red wedding*
Breezes
Yeah I was pretty disappointed, but the whole Joffrey thing made up for it. So much for house Stark.
I wanted Joffery to suffer more....

Lonely Lunatic

The Freys are so ********... The North remembers

Hunter

Foxie Loxie
Breezes

I'm just happy he died at all haha. My sister was giving me spoilers 'cause she wikis EVERYTHING and she told me Joffrey doesn't die and I raged. I think she was just lying to make me mad though so when he finally did die I was so relieved. I was pretty shocked about Robb though, but there's only more disappointment to come :<
Breezes
Foxie Loxie
Breezes

I'm just happy he died at all haha. My sister was giving me spoilers 'cause she wikis EVERYTHING and she told me Joffrey doesn't die and I raged. I think she was just lying to make me mad though so when he finally did die I was so relieved. I was pretty shocked about Robb though, but there's only more disappointment to come :<
Rob kind of did it to himself really. He enraged the Frey's and went back on his promise to them. I honestly think Rob is too much like Ned. He wouldn't make it as a king. He is great as a soldier/commander of an army though.

I really felt that Renly actually might have made a decent king. He would be horrible in times of War so he would need a good army to back him. But he is kind and he is just. People love him. But then a stupid shadow baby comes along....

Hunter

Foxie Loxie
Breezes
Foxie Loxie
Breezes

Rob kind of did it to himself really. He enraged the Frey's and went back on his promise to them. I honestly think Rob is too much like Ned. He wouldn't make it as a king. He is great as a soldier/commander of an army though.

I really felt that Renly actually might have made a decent king. He would be horrible in times of War so he would need a good army to back him. But he is kind and he is just. People love him. But then a stupid shadow baby comes along....

Yeah I agree, Robb totally did it to himself. Both seem like they'd make decent rulers (Robb in the North and Renly in the South) but neither were very good at "playing the game" when corruption and scheming run rampant. Honestly I don't really like any of the current contenders, ha ha. I'll try not to spoil it since you're only just on the third book though. Jon is...was doing an excellent job as Night Commander though. He'd never forsake his vows but he seems like he'd make a good ruler. I have mixed feelings on Daenerys after her rule in Meereen.
Breezes

Yeah I agree, Robb totally did it to himself. Both seem like they'd make decent rulers (Robb in the North and Renly in the South) but neither were very good at "playing the game" when corruption and scheming run rampant. Honestly I don't really like any of the current contenders, ha ha. I'll try not to spoil it since you're only just on the third book though. Jon is...was doing an excellent job as Night Commander though. He'd never forsake his vows but he seems like he'd make a good ruler. I have mixed feelings on Daenerys after her rule in Meereen.

I'm on the forth book. I think the person that started the thread is on the 3rd? I love Jon. He grows a lot, progresses a lot. Whenever he starts to get whiney or stupid someone calls him out on it and he actually listens.

Arya is my favorite. I want more Arya.

Daenerys.....about half way through the 3rd book I started to get annoyed with her. I would more or less skim her pages. Oh she is talking to Mormont should pay attention to this part....oh she is talking to Barristan gotta read this... but all the I am the dragon you will bow down to me stuff is repetitive. I love yes that she is freeing slaves, but every time its the same thing. Free your slaves or I will invade....oh you won't listen okay kill kill kill. Now I have taken over....now I have all these mouths to feed and I have no supplies. Whine whine, my husband is dead, I'm horny, I've been betrayed, whine whine I want the throne. If you want the damn throne then get off your a** and take it already....stop wandering around repeating yourself to every city you come upon.

Fanatical Bunny

14,500 Points
  • Little Bunny Foo Foo 100
  • Hero 100
  • Invisibility 100
Foxie Loxie

Daenerys.....about half way through the 3rd book I started to get annoyed with her. I would more or less skim her pages. Oh she is talking to Mormont should pay attention to this part....oh she is talking to Barristan gotta read this... but all the I am the dragon you will bow down to me stuff is repetitive. I love yes that she is freeing slaves, but every time its the same thing. Free your slaves or I will invade....oh you won't listen okay kill kill kill. Now I have taken over....now I have all these mouths to feed and I have no supplies. Whine whine, my husband is dead, I'm horny, I've been betrayed, whine whine I want the throne. If you want the damn throne then get off your a** and take it already....stop wandering around repeating yourself to every city you come upon.
heh.. think i just read a little bit of spoiler. my own fault though. xD

but.. i have to say.. i totally agree with you on the Dany thing. I just... posted in another thread about her. lemme see if i can copy/pasta for you.
"Man.. I hope Dany gets better... The way she behaves in regards to Mormont ... well.. i guess a lot of it is her thinking towards him. but... i think she needs some throttling. She's so condescending.. and what does she know? Geez... he's just trying to look out for her. I mean.. she gives Viserys more credit and care though he was cruel to her. But, Mormont who is much older than them both, with more worldy knowledge, a knight; and he gives Dany his undying support.. and that's how she rewards him? Patronizing him? i dunno.. though i did love her finale chapter in Game of Thrones.

Despite my dislike for some of her recent behavior, I am hanging in there hoping that some of that is due to her age and immaturity. Since... it often tends to be that young people think they know everything."
Graceangel
Foxie Loxie

but.. i have to say.. i totally agree with you on the Dany thing. I just... posted in another thread about her. lemme see if i can copy/pasta for you.
"Man.. I hope Dany gets better... The way she behaves in regards to Mormont ... well.. i guess a lot of it is her thinking towards him. but... i think she needs some throttling. She's so condescending.. and what does she know? Geez... he's just trying to look out for her. I mean.. she gives Viserys more credit and care though he was cruel to her. But, Mormont who is much older than them both, with more worldy knowledge, a knight; and he gives Dany his undying support.. and that's how she rewards him? Patronizing him? i dunno.. though i did love her finale chapter in Game of Thrones. I tried to white it out. Although if you have read through her shunning Jorah then it wasn't anything you hadn't already read.
I haven't read book 5 and I am working my way through 4....but someone told me she goes completely off her rocker later on.

Despite my dislike for some of her recent behavior, I am hanging in there hoping that some of that is due to her age and immaturity. Since... it often tends to be that young people think they know everything."

Rainbow Gawker

nooooooo, why does he die :T
(you don't have to answer that)

Enduring Explorer

15,600 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Hero 100
Freys suck! Backstabbing SOB's!!!! mad
Esanx

Enduring Explorer

15,600 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Hero 100
She blew him off 'cause he was a spy for the throne - reporting her every move! If he wasn't secxretly in love with her, he probably would've help kill her!
Foxie Loxie
Graceangel
Foxie Loxie

"Man.. I hope Dany gets better... The way she behaves in regards to Mormont ... well.. i guess a lot of it is her thinking towards him. but... i think she needs some throttling. She's so condescending.. and what does she know? Geez... he's just trying to look out for her. I mean.. she gives Viserys more credit and care though he was cruel to her. But, Mormont who is much older than them both, with more worldy knowledge, a knight; and he gives Dany his undying support.. and that's how she rewards him? Patronizing him? i dunno.. though i did love her finale chapter in Game of Thrones. I tried to white it out. Although if you have read through her shunning Jorah then it wasn't anything you hadn't already read.
I haven't read book 5 and I am working my way through 4....but someone told me she goes completely off her rocker later on.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get Items
Get Gaia Cash
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games