Welcome to Gaia! ::

CinnamonGirlMika
Pouncing Lion
Mightelove
Pouncing Lion
La Bourgeoisie
I like Joffrey. Many of the characters in GoT spend time covering their selfishness and evil - Tyron, Dany and the Starks included. Joff is a regular sadist p***y, really. Its refreshing to see someone who doesn't preoccupy themselves with ideas of honor and leadership - he's just a fat ginger kid with a magnifying glass, gleefully frying the ants.The only other man like that is the Hound, but even he has some hint of sensitivity. He's in no way someone I wish to know, but as a character he's excellent because of how his existence pushes people to react.

Thank you for sharing your opinion! It's refreshing to read something like this biggrin I must admit that I agree with you on many things about Joffrey, he is something that I would never wish to know or meet, but it is interesting to see someone who doesn't preoccupy himself with honour and leadership.

That's because he's nuttier than a fruitcake. He was raised to believe he deserved to rule the world. Put the two together and you've got one crazy mofo with a penchant for treating people terribly just because he can.

As for the Hound.....there's more to him than meets the eye. He does what he's told. For now. I have to admit, Sandor Clegane is my favorite character in the entire series. I hope the show does him justice, because he downright rocks in the books.

I hope that they do him justice on the series as well. The Hound is such an amazing character 3nodding I didn't know what to think of him at first, but I really hope that nothing bad happens to him (which, seeing how George R. R. Martin is, will probably happen)

I was sad because Stannis didn't win the battle and get to chop Joffrey's head of crying It's... interesting to see Joffrey's personality, but yeah, in the end he's 'nuttier than a fruitcake', as you put it *nods*

smile i agree - Joff is true sadistic character.

other hand - that true sadist is person who is important in scenario ...

but trully ? smile i was sad when grandpa save's him sad ((
and Hound ... is strange character sad but I will be sad if he die ...
cat_stare *Waffles runs away*

Shameless Exhibitionist

12,300 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Lavish Tipper 200
  • Invisibility 100

Love to hate the little b*****d.

////////////With Love////////////
*~св'ѕ Çυρϲαĸє ₣аΐяγ,~*

ʊɑϮɑ Ɗʀɑƙϕȵ

4,300 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • First step to fame 200
Waffels i have catnip and chicken for you and lanzer wait for you please come back Waffels crying biggrin
I stopped reading for ages because I hate Joffrey so much.

7,375 Points
  • Forum Junior 100
  • Megathread 100
  • Invisibility 100
Kittack
(SPOILER)

Not gonna lie, I am so VERY looking forward to Joffery being poisoned. Here's hoping he claws his throat out like in the book. twisted

OMG! I must know who does it! I haven't gotten that far in the books yet (the books for me are EXTREMELY hard to read)

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff