Welcome to Gaia! ::

Lunatic

emotion_kirakira

6,300 Points
  • Grunny Grabber 50
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Grunny Rainbow 100
Yes, I can't wait see more of season 2. It's great that they are getting 3rd season

Vicious Reveler

Yes! Hopefully I'll get to see season 2 soon. I watched it thinking it would be okay but not sure that I would get into it. I was pleasantly surprised and it's one of my very favourite shows that's come out lately.

Such awesome characters, the music and costumes and sets all help make an environment that's very intriguing, along with the undertones of brutality.

What did I just type? That'll do,coffee, that'll do.

But yes, I love Game of Thrones!

Listerine's Stud

Feral Shapeshifter

Absolutely! Oh man, the character development is amazing, that alone has me hooked. I'm actually looking into reading the book series related to it because of how good this show is! I love that it's completely serious looking, like one of those old time reenactments of serious period drama and then WHOOPS, got some fantasy in there. Sorry about that bro, but it's cooler now right?

Unfortunately all the characters I was very fond of got the... let us say "dramatic exit, stage left" treatment? Kind of broke my heart really.

Then again, with what those Lanister twins get up to, wink wink, and all the staunch dried in the wool battle axes stuck in political warfare stuff. Can't say I will be walking away from a series like that very quickly!

(Did I dodge spoilers? I think I did...)
[at ilver]User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
speaker˖of˖chaos
voice˖that˖binds
I'm reading the book, does that count? sweatdrop

It's a really good book so far, but I'm a bit squemish when it comes to blood and what not and my friend who told me to read the books said it can get pretty bloody, so I'm just reading the book to be safe lol sweatdrop
The books are great, and so is the show. It's the only show my boyfriend and I will watch together religiously.

Shadowy Star

14,025 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Friendly 100
  • Battle: Rogue 100
I've only seen one ep. but I liked it.
Didn't realize it was from a book series.

Lunatic

Alli the Elf

It's a really good book so far, but I'm a bit squemish when it comes to blood and what not and my friend who told me to read the books said it can get pretty bloody, so I'm just reading the book to be safe lol sweatdrop

Of course the books count. I was hoping to find some of the book readers here. I can understand what you mean about the bloodiness. The show is far.. Worse.
Deliacroix
Alli the Elf

Of course the books count. I was hoping to find some of the book readers here. I can understand what you mean about the bloodiness. The show is far.. Worse.

haha, glad I made the right choice then. the smallest scary movie can keep me up for hours, I'd hate to see what the show does to me xD

Shameless Hoarder

12,800 Points
  • Consumer 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Hygienic 200
I'm enjoying the show.
My boyfriend read the books and he's enjoying it for what the show is.
He likes to point out all the mistakes to me though xd

Lunatic

Naramaru
I'm enjoying the show.

Fffff, hey, George R. R. Martin was actually intelligent what with how he went about doing things. Most authors just sell the rights to their creations and then whoever gets them winds up screwing up the entire series. He was smart enough to basically tell those who wanted it, "Okay, sure, but on one condition: We do this my way. Before you make changes, I get to see them and approve. If you do anything without my consent, I'm taking the rights away and you have no show." Though, I can understand where your boyfriend is coming from. I get the same way with 'Pride and Prejudice' and 'Hunchback of Notre Dame'.

Shameless Hoarder

12,800 Points
  • Consumer 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Hygienic 200
Deliacroix
Naramaru
I'm enjoying the show.

Fffff, hey, George R. R. Martin was actually intelligent what with how he went about doing things. Most authors just sell the rights to their creations and then whoever gets them winds up screwing up the entire series. He was smart enough to basically tell those who wanted it, "Okay, sure, but on one condition: We do this my way. Before you make changes, I get to see them and approve. If you do anything without my consent, I'm taking the rights away and you have no show." Though, I can understand where your boyfriend is coming from. I get the same way with 'Pride and Prejudice' and 'Hunchback of Notre Dame'.

Good for him 3nodding If I were an author I do the same thing.
At least it's good to know he's approving everything that goes on.
It's just funny when we're watching the show and my boyfriend scoffs.
My curiosity gets the better of me so I have to ask what's wrong.

Friendly Fatcat

8,200 Points
  • Timid 100
  • Grunny Harvester 150
  • Millionaire 200
Oh sweet taco, my friend gave me the first season to borrow and I decided to watch the first episode before I began on my Chem EEI Introduction (due Tuesday, super busy weekend).
I watched four episodes without realizing how much time I had lost.
WORTH IT.
I had to restrain myself from watching a fifth episode, silly cliffhanger endings at the end of each episode! But just amazing. I was intending on reading the books first, as I do with majority of book-to-film (or tv) adaptations, but the show is amazing on its own. I'll still buy and read the books though of course whee

SO MUCH WIN.
and so many boobs ._.

Profitable Prophet

Read the first book, it was excellent... Watched the first season... It was insane how accurate it is to the book compared to other series based on books. About 2/3 through the second book now, and I just want to say... This season is going to be as good, if not better than the last. "In the game of thrones, you win... or you die."

P.S. Boobs or gtfo.

Lunatic

Slaiv
Read the first book, it was excellent... Watched the first season... It was insane how accurate it is to the book compared to other series based on books. About 2/3 through the second book now, and I just want to say... This season is going to be as good, if not better than the last. "In the game of thrones, you win... or you die."

P.S. Boobs or gtfo.

This isn't 4Chan and that meme is old and unfunny.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff