Welcome to Gaia! ::

Magical Kitten

Kaiser Khorosho
Shyao_Sorceress
well your grace, you won't be un-missed. your mother will miss you greatly.

Her ONLY redeeming quality.

And her cheek bones

Attila The Chad's Widower

Bad Boy

Poor baby. You were so cute too. emo

Super Junior

9,100 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Forum Junior 100
(drinks, starts choking)
(keeps drinking anyway)
This topic is so beautiful... TT__TT

Ruthless Lunatic

10,250 Points
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Bookworm 100
Stolzwell
(drinks, starts choking)
(keeps drinking anyway)

If you think about it, he started acting like something was wrong after the cake and before the drink. I also noticed that the new Queen didn't touch the cake. I wonder.... we saw the battle of the Kings, is a Queen battle next? OMG Can't wait!
King Joffrey Baratheon
Shyao_Sorceress
THE WHOLE KINGDOM SHALL MOURN DAMMIT!

friendly reminder that you died a virgin
heart

Super Junior

9,100 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Forum Junior 100
firefreak22
Stolzwell
(drinks, starts choking)
(keeps drinking anyway)

If you think about it, he started acting like something was wrong after the cake and before the drink. I also noticed that the new Queen didn't touch the cake. I wonder.... we saw the battle of the Kings, is a Queen battle next? OMG Can't wait!

hmm you've got a point... and the new queen seemed to just stand beside him as if to make sure he ate it... and when he started to choke it was her and the old lady who is related to her that first noticed he was choking
the tyrells are sneaky schemers so I'm betting they had a lot to do with it
also that comment the old lady made somethin like "what a shame to kill a king at a wedding" or something

Ruthless Lunatic

10,250 Points
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Bookworm 100
Stolzwell
firefreak22
Stolzwell
(drinks, starts choking)
(keeps drinking anyway)

hmm you've got a point... and the new queen seemed to just stand beside him as if to make sure he ate it... and when he started to choke it was her and the old lady who is related to her that first noticed he was choking
the tyrells are sneaky schemers so I'm betting they had a lot to do with it
also that comment the old lady made somethin like "what a shame to kill a king at a wedding" or something

Right? And then Sansa was just standing there and the man who gave her that necklace just appears, follow me! that's suspicious... and seriously, he was choking and the only person who actually tried to help was his uncle/father every1 just stood around like hey whatever... but anyway, I think it was the cake... hmm and thinking about it the necklace could be suspicious too... so many possibilities!
I've read the books, so I know who...they also are way ahead of themselves and did the scene a bit differently, but I guess for those who haven't read the books they wanted to make it more mysterious.

Ruthless Lunatic

10,250 Points
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Bookworm 100
Girl With The Windex Eyes
I've read the books, so I know who...they also are way ahead of themselves and did the scene a bit differently, but I guess for those who haven't read the books they wanted to make it more mysterious.

I really want to read the book but they have been so popular at our library and each time they come back I am either not there or have a big school project and don't have the time! crying
I Caseyy I
King Joffrey Baratheon
Shyao_Sorceress

heart
No, I lost it after I killed the whore...I am into corpses. mad
firefreak22
Girl With The Windex Eyes

I really want to read the book but they have been so popular at our library and each time they come back I am either not there or have a big school project and don't have the time! crying

You can get all four used for 25 dollars on amazon.
At that moment I almost felt bad for you.
Almost.

Rich Millionaire

10,750 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Elysium's Gatekeeper 100
  • Tycoon 200
I Caseyy I
King Joffrey Baratheon
Shyao_Sorceress

heart

thats what she said

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items