Welcome to Gaia! ::

<3 </3

Which actor/actress has the best costumes?

Cersi Lannister 0.10714285714286 10.7% [ 6 ]
Sansa Stark/Lannister 0.035714285714286 3.6% [ 2 ]
Margaery Tyrell 0.30357142857143 30.4% [ 17 ]
Arya Stark 0.035714285714286 3.6% [ 2 ]
Brienne of Tarth 0.071428571428571 7.1% [ 4 ]
Shae 0 0.0% [ 0 ]
Daenerys Targaryen 0.375 37.5% [ 21 ]
Catelyn Stark 0.017857142857143 1.8% [ 1 ]
Hodor! 0.053571428571429 5.4% [ 3 ]
Total Votes:[ 56 ]
1 2 >

Vicious Sex Symbol

7,950 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Forum Regular 100
Is it just me or do you think the costumes and the settings are just incredible!!!!

So much detail!

I think it adds to the show so so so very much!

Manly Lunatic

Quite, need to get the feel of the "time" it's basically set in... And how people dress is exactly it. Though there is a mix of it really. Like, the books are roughly based on the War of the Roses in 1400s England. So those kind of clothes is what is needed, but they obviously gotta give it some uniqueness, with how that world works and such.

Definitely a good team behind the scenes of Game of Thrones.

Vicious Sex Symbol

7,950 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Forum Regular 100
Qyp
Quite, need to get the feel of the "time" it's basically set in... And how people dress is exactly it. Though there is a mix of it really. Like, the books are roughly based on the War of the Roses in 1400s England. So those kind of clothes is what is needed, but they obviously gotta give it some uniqueness, with how that world works and such.

Definitely a good team behind the scenes of Game of Thrones.

oh yes definately. they must have spent many an hour researching all the aspects of the time period, the fabrics used, specific areas would use specific techniques and such

Divine Fox

16,915 Points
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
  • Caroling Champ 100
  • Comrades in Arms 150
I agree with you! The costumes are very well made, not only the dresses but also the armories/outfits of the different clans. I mean we get to see almost everything. Furs and armor on the northmen, steel on the iron men, flowing fairy-like clothing in highgarden, rough leather and bare skin with Dani's folks, brokat and expensive dresses in King's Landing and so on... I really think they put a lot of effort in the looks of that show! Maybe also explains the budget of each episode but in my eyes they invest it in the right places. ^_^

btw, Im really wondering how they'll dress the ppl of dorne <3 I hope they dont run out of ideas and just dress them in some kind of arabian night -style :3

Vicious Sex Symbol

7,950 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Forum Regular 100
i love all the fine silks they use on the ladies and the golden Armour that the knights wear, but your thought about the people of Dorne has interested me, if its anything to go by with the two that we have seen already it should be very beautiful.

even the ladies of the night wear amazing clothes!

ahhh i just love it all! wahmbulance

Tipsy Exhibitionist

17,300 Points
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Nudist Colony 200
  • Sausage Fest 200
I love Margery's dresses, especially her wedding dress! That said, Dany also has some really awesome outfits. I wish we got to see more of Cersei being a fashionista... 3nodding

Tipsy Tycoon

7,350 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Mark Twain 100
individual characters: Stannis, Loras Tyrell in his Renly-army armor, and Jon Snow in both wilding and watch garb.

For lesser/nameless characters: Tywins troops armor and those salty robes the ironborn where when at sea.

also, the hounds Helmet was dope but I haven't seen it in some time.

Vicious Sex Symbol

7,950 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Forum Regular 100
I also think that podrick also looks very dapper in his get up!

Vicious Sex Symbol

7,950 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Forum Regular 100
Bambi_Panda
I love Margery's dresses, especially her wedding dress! That said, Dany also has some really awesome outfits. I wish we got to see more of Cersei being a fashionista... 3nodding

I loved Dany's blue dress she wore in Quarth!

Desirable Sex Symbol

Myself, when I am introduced into the series.
Margaery

Enduring Hunter

I like how they were able to create such different looks for different characters/regions.
At the same time though after a while you get used to seeing the same cuts and styles on different characters and it's only the colours that change. It's well made, but nothing really stands out to me.

Except for a few things:
Lannister armour..
Oberyn's clothes
whatever the Greyjoys are wearing.
Brienne's new armour

onoderas's Honey Bun

I liked Visery's outfit the most. It's cool.

Fluffy Bunny

24,275 Points
  • Squash Smasher 50
  • Candy Massacre 50
  • Haunting Echo 75
I likey my new blue dress.

Wheezing Bunny

Margaery's costumes are always so pretty *drool*
I can't wait to see more Dornish outfits . Oberyn looked awesome .

Vicious Sex Symbol

7,950 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Forum Regular 100
Coffee Before Talkie

Margaery's costumes are always so pretty *drool*
I can't wait to see more Dornish outfits . Oberyn looked awesome .

I agree with you, her dresses are always just so pretty, they are a nice cut and are nice and flowy (if thats a word) perfectly fitted to her body. emotion_kirakira

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff