Welcome to Gaia! ::

By far the best episode of the season, and now yet another week to wait! I really hope that this show goes through all of the books. I love being able to read them as I go along with the show. THey are so close, yet different enough that both can hold my interest.

Anxious Human

Tyrion slaps Joffrey. That event alone makes this episode the best ever. I've been waiting for that to happen all season!
Who else had a "******** yeah" moment when that happened? biggrin

Lonely Lunatic

I didn't liked it... 2 missing characters, dragons stolen... I mean, the second one, I get it. It brings excitement to it. But the first one... Meera and Jojen. I just... damn.
On the other hand, Tgritte is DAMN HOT. Thumbs up for that

Desirable Sex Symbol

I am concerned with the lack of the Reeds.
And my Irri should not have been injured/killed like that! And why were my dragons stolen?

Wealthy Sex Symbol

8,650 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Profitable 100
Of House Targaryen
And my Irri should not have been injured/killed like that! And why were my dragons stolen?

I too am upset that there are no Reeds but the way theyre taking more liberties with the story they'll probably cast them for season three.. Or so I hope

My only guess to as why the dragons were stolen is so Drogon can have his scene with the warlocks without needing to be CGI'd as they goes through the house of the undying.

Desirable Sex Symbol

Mooneh_Kitsune
Of House Targaryen

I too am upset that there are no Reeds but the way theyre taking more liberties with the story they'll probably cast them for season three.. Or so I hope

My only guess to as why the dragons were stolen is so Drogon can have his scene with the warlocks without needing to be CGI'd as they goes through the house of the undying.

I really hope they're going to be in S3, otherwise Bran's story won't make any sense!
Ah okay, damn then I guess that they won't show Dany's visions then. Though I wasn't really expecting them to be shown, but it would've been nice to see.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff