Tyrell 0.029850746268657 3.0% [ 2 ]
-insert less important houses here- 0.08955223880597 9.0% [ 6 ]
Free Cities! 0.14925373134328 14.9% [ 10 ]
Total Votes:[ 67 ]
< 1 2 3

Desirable Sex Symbol

Noonday Guile
Of House Targaryen

augh, the reeds. you're right, they're way cool.
how could i forget about them?

I'm happy we're FINALLY getting them in S3, curious as how they're going to be introduced.

Greedy Dabbler

7,250 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
Noonday Guile

I just wanted to say, your signature...Hnng.

Greedy Dabbler

7,250 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
Noonday Guile
he does pay for them. and that part made me hurt initially.
but in the larger picture, he threw away everything that he had built for a hot piece of a**.
8/ or so i feel.

a lot of people don't like cat, i've noticed.
she just seems like the typical naggy-mom to me.
and i do like how she was the reason that brienne and jaime were forced to interact/team up.
because that s**t was awesome.

User Image

I agree with all of this 100%. I was really disappointed in Robb when he threw away the allegiance with Frey for the foreign girl. He claimed to be a king, a king sadly does not have the option of marrying for love. He should have known better.

Cat to me seems to go a bit crazy in terms of her remaining children. As I am only 21 I could never begin to grasp what it is like for a mother to lose nearly ALL her children, but she wanted her son to be a king. That means she has to sacrifice things too as his mother.

Also, the Brienne and Jaime friendship is full of win.

I didn't like Sansa in the beginning. Her naivety just bugged me. However, now that she is growing and learning, I feel like she can only become bad a** by the end of this. Perhaps she will be the Stark to return to Winterfell....

Shy Pup

I disliked Sansa a lot in the beginning, but as I read the books she just grew on me, and now she's one of my very favourite characters. It makes me a bit sad that so many people dislike her.

I think what makes her so great is that she started out as a gullible, naive girl who believed in children's stories about gallant knights and heroism, but when she had to marry Joffrey she learnt the hard truth about the world, and she had to cope with that. Not only did she have to throw away everything she had ever believed in, but she had to put on a brave face in front of the boy who murdered her father in front of her very eyes, and that requires a lot of bravery. She's a wolf surrounded by lions, and she is lost, but she still manages to survive by pretending to be one of them. No matter what they throw at her she keeps on going, and that is what makes her strong. One of my favourite quotes from the books is when Sansa thinks "My skin has turned to porcelein, to ivory, to steel", because I think that pretty much sums up what she's been through.

Sansa has a special kind of bravery, and she's one of the characters from the books who has the most character development, in my opinion.

5,000 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Tycoon 200
Requiem in Mortis
I liked Ned, I like John Snow (he counts as a Stark), and I like Arya. I'm indifferent to Caetlyn, Bran, Rob and Rickon, and I hate Sansa.

I don't think the same about Sansa, she is suffering a lot, I think she is waiting for a chance to get back at Joffrey.

Gracious Phantom

8,750 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Forum Regular 100
Noonday Guile
Pouncing Lion

mmhmm. = u= because, you know, it would have been totally possible for him to break his promise and NOT get ******** over.
because he's robb stark and he has won some battles.
/headdesk

True! He won all the battles after all (which is a funny thing, really). I almost started ranting when they trusted Walder Fray after what happened knowing how the man was sad I didn't expect the man to happily agree to another treaty.

Eloquent Streaker

I liked Ned, I like John Snow (he counts as a Stark), and I like Arya. I'm indifferent to Caetlyn, Bran, Rob and Rickon, and I hate Sansa.

2,800 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
Polka Dot Shorts
I was team Stark until Rob married Jeyne. Walder Frey sucks though. Honestly my three favourites are Tywin Lannister and littelfinger and Daenarys. Extremely cunning ppl.

Oh and how can I forget Tyrion!!

2,800 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
I was team Stark until Rob married Jeyne. Walder Frey sucks though. Honestly my three favourites are Tywin Lannister and littelfinger and Daenarys. Extremely cunning ppl.
Noonday Guile
        so this is mostly a curiosity on my part.
        but i was wondering if there's anyone out there who hates the starks.
        like, wants them to lose. in favor of the lannisters or someone.
        is that feeling possible within the fandom? I MUST KNOW. ; u;

yeah, so no flaming, but please do share your honest opinions on them wolves.
        for my part:
        robb stark is retarded and can't keep it in his pants.
        emotion_donotwant

Well I do enjoy the wolves yet at the same time...Eddard helped in taking away Dany's home which wasn't fair to her...she was only a child and now she is working on retrieving what is hers.

Big Smoker

Pouncing Lion

mmhmm. = u= because, you know, it would have been totally possible for him to break his promise and NOT get ******** over.
because he's robb stark and he has won some battles.
/headdesk

Vailen

what a sophisticated opinion. c: how nice ~
they are a frustrating family, aren't they. always dying on us. TT A TT
and the martells are awesome.
i admit i don't know much about them yet, but i do know that oberyn has all of my boners.
mmmmmm. /fans self
= w=
I don't hate the Starks but they're also not my favorites (besides Arya). I appreciate their family and honor related motives, but they are too straightforward to be as interesting as the Lannisters who I find deeper and more complex as characters. I was annoyed with Ned for outing Joffrey instead of trying to help him like Robert wanted, and while I respect him and Robb their decisions frustrate me because they're made out of honor not intelligence. My favorite house as a whole is Martell. There is not a single character there I dislike and they are the only house with female equality.

Gracious Phantom

8,750 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Forum Regular 100
Noonday Guile
Pouncing Lion

OMG I KNOWRITE. stressed
he was such a stand-up guy before, but...
augh, i am too frustrated for words. = M=;;

<3 stannis is starting to grow on me.
but i can't help but support king tommen.
emotion_kirakira emotion_kirakira
i don't care if he's an incest baby too, he'll be a good king.

I knew what you mean 3nodding (it all started at the end of the 2nd book). By the time when the Red Wedding happened I was already expecting something like that to happen to him.

Tommen isn't one of my favourite characters, but I really don't want anything wrong to happen to him. He's such a sweet kid .)

Big Smoker

Pouncing Lion

OMG I KNOW RITE. stressed
he was such a stand-up guy before, but...
augh, i am too frustrated for words. = M=;;

<3 stannis is starting to grow on me.
but i can't help but support king tommen.
emotion_kirakira emotion_kirakira
i don't care if he's an incest baby too, he'll be a good king.

Gracious Phantom

8,750 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Forum Regular 100
I used to support Robb an awful lot, but he ended up annoying me far too much to continue doing so. Now I support Stannis instead 3nodding

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff