-insert less important houses here- 0.08955223880597 9.0% [ 6 ]
Free Cities! 0.14925373134328 14.9% [ 10 ]
Total Votes:[ 67 ]
< 1 2 3 >

7,700 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Invisibility 100
  • Team Edward 100
I don't hate the Starks at all. I like them quite a bit actually. I just watched the first two episodes of the first season last night and I'm already hooked. I just got home from Target and bought the first paper back book in the nine book series. I'm hoping that I will like it and can get into it as much as I did Tolkien's Lord of the Rings and Hobbit books. I've needed a new reading venue for some time now and I hope I've found it.

Stark line up:

Red headed girl = me no likey. She's not spoiled, just dim witted in my opinion. I would have thought that her parents would have raised her better, but instead she behaves like a bratty princess when she's not even royalty. Not that it would make me like her any more if she were royalty. Her and Jeffory are suited perfectly for each other. *smirks*

Arya = Bossness. I agree with every one on that. When you're only slightly older or just as old as your youngest brother and you can out shoot him with a bow and do better with a sword than he can, you've got mad skills. smile Plus she's smart, honest, loyal, noble, and kicks much a**. For this reason I like her because I find those qualities important to have.

The youngest brother is cool. Even if he can't shoot a bow well yet at ten. smile But I was mad when those b*****d Lanister twins decided to push him off the tower just so they wouldn't get in trouble for getting their incestuous freak on. *barfs*

The b*****d son is awesome because he stays and cares about everyone in the family and continues to try and be a part of it despite the fact that his "step" mother doesn't like him. I admire him for that. And I like the fact that he has the where-with-all to join his uncle on the wall.

The other two brothers I don't know much about yet so I don't have an opinion.

On a sexy side note, Dany and Kahl-Drago are smexy and I'm mad about what will happen later! *pouts* But dragons kick a**! biggrin

Big Smoker

ScarletLady0523

Red headed girl = me no likey. She's not spoiled, just dim witted in my opinion. I would have thought that her parents would have raised her better, but instead she behaves like a bratty princess when she's not even royalty. Not that it would make me like her any more if she were royalty. Her and Jeffory are suited perfectly for each other. *smirks*

one small inaccuracy here - sansa is a stark of winterfell, which pretty much equals royalty, at least in the north if not all of westeros. she's not directly royal, no, but she's high nobility. high enough to be engaged to a prince.

and reserve judgment on my poor sansa until you see how much of a ******** joffrey is.
i beseech thee.
; m;

7,700 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Invisibility 100
  • Team Edward 100
Noonday Guile

one small inaccuracy here - sansa is a stark of winterfell, which pretty much equals royalty, at least in the north if not all of westeros. she's not directly royal, no, but she's high nobility. high enough to be engaged to a prince.

and reserve judgment on my poor sansa until you see how much of a ******** joffrey is.
i beseech thee.
; m;

I've been told he is. Then she needs to boss up like her lil sis and kick his a** or chop off his balls. LOL

Big Smoker

ScarletLady0523
Noonday Guile

i beseech thee.
; m;

I've been told he is. Then she needs to boss up like her lil sis and kick his a** or chop off his balls. LOL

there is an awesome scene in which she contemplates shoving joffrey off of a bridge.
and moves to do so.
emotion_awesome

7,700 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Invisibility 100
  • Team Edward 100
Noonday Guile

lol

Big Smoker

so that's all?
no one thinks ned's dumb for sticking to the right path instead of honorable?
/strokes beard
interesting.
[******** the Starks...only Sansa I can stand.

Big Smoker

ah yes.
thank you for that opinion, your grace.

Desirable Sex Symbol

If they will support my claim to the throne, I have nothing against any family.
I don't mind the Starks, I just prefer the Targaryens, Martells & Reeds more.

Anxious Gawker

I kind of don't care who wins, as long as Tyrion is given the greatness he deserves. But honestly, I like the Lannister's. I think Tyrion would make a good King, even though he doesn't seem to want it, I think that would make him even better for it. And I'm not just saying that because I'm a hardcore Tyrion fangirl, (though that helps ;]) I honestly think he would be better suited for it then anyone else. And can I just say I know 3 spoilers about him because of an accidental Wiki of Ice and Fire reading and all 3 are terrible! I hate this knowledge!

Ferocious Browser

martell is not a less important house! D:

they are the only house in westeros where it is mildly tolerable to be a woman.

Big Smoker

Of House Targaryen

augh, the reeds. you're right, they're way cool.
how could i forget about them?

Walrus Face

that's a good position. c:
i agree that tyrion is the most suited to be king.
clearly he's the best at ruling.
but that's why he'll never be king or i seriously doubt it.

; A; spoilers are sometimes terrible.
i know that pain, trust me. /pats

Eveille

stupid dornishmen!
i kid, you're completely right.
i just forgot about them because they've only recently become relevant in my reading of storm of swords.
8D orz

Big Smoker

-peeks at the poll-
oh yay, more greyjoys. ♥
/swims around with my squid brethren

Anxious Gawker

Noonday Guile

that's a good position. c:
i agree that tyrion is the most suited to be king.
clearly he's the best at ruling.
but that's why he'll never be king or i seriously doubt it.

; A; spoilers are sometimes terrible.
i know that pain, trust me. /pats

I just want to snuggle him and make everything okay T-T

Wheezing Gekko

4,350 Points
  • Informer 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
I have some people that im fond of like Tyrion(the imp, right?) and the hound.

i despised sansa cause shes a moron but other than that i feel bad for her to suffer for her own stupidity.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff